Excision (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excision (2012)

This looks like it could be really entertaining! Out on DVD and Blu-ray October 30th from Anchor Bay...

Trailer

Synopsis...
    Life sucks when you're seventeen. Alienated teen Pauline struggles with the pressures of fitting into high school, pleasing her parents and a burning desire to lose her virginity. With a grotesque curiosity for the darker side of life, Pauline is considered a social outcast by everyone around her. Enticed by flesh, she retreats into her own fantasies and hopes to become a great surgeon...that is if she doesn't go mentally insane first.
    Last edited by Deadly Fiend; 09-03-2012, 02:51 PM.

damn that looks like a quirky, erotic, gorey good time.

Comment

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
      I can't wait to check it out!

Comment

Saw this recently at a Film Festival. It was a fine experience, up to the point being totally weird and fucked up, especially at the shocking end. Traci Lords deserves an award for her perfomance, she really stunned me with her acting capabilities. Not the other ones, ya know.
        I would recommend this movie to anybody, who digs weird and surreal stuff, equipped with some fine visual ideas.

8/10
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
          Saw this recently at a Film Festival. It was a fine experience, up to the point being totally weird and fucked up, especially at the shocking end. Traci Lords deserves an award for her perfomance, she really stunned me with her acting capabilities. Not the other ones, ya know.
          I would recommend this movie to anybody, who digs weird and surreal stuff, equipped with some fine visual ideas.

8/10
          Good to hear! I'm very happy that this is arriving right in time for Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
            An irresistible combination.

8/10

Good to know.

Comment

8/10
              This is great to know, most certainly looking forwards to this now. The original thread plus somebody with similar tastes actually seeing and liking it equals a winner in my books.

Just popped this in my wish list.
              Last edited by Splat; 09-04-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I am looking forward to this Bloody-erotic stuff always work out for me

Comment

The DVD & Blu-ray release date got bumped up to October 16th.

http://www.amazon.com/Excision-Blu-r...words=excision

Comment

Comes out Tuesday! Check out the redband trailer...

[YOUTUBE]SB6dARkyl8g[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Already saw it. 'Twas decent. Wouldn't rewatch it.

Comment

got around to checking it out. First half kinda felt like Juno the really quirky horror movie. But with dry dialogue, and some of the darkest humor you could ask for. Erotic gore sequences, shot from an artistic POV. Great acting from the family. Good story all around about a girl who's an outcast in high school, and the black sheep of her family, who has an unhealthy obsession with blood, and surgery. Predictable, it is, but that didn't take away from the enjoyment factor.

8/10

Comment

Wasn't bad. I loved the blood and the dreams. I knew what will happen at the end but it was still very enjoyable to see it.

My favorite parts were the bird scene, the 'study date' with the guy...and thee ending. Very awesome.

7/10

Comment

Thought about blind buying this from Best Buy today but didn't. It looks right up my alley though.... Sounds like it's definitely worth getting...

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                              Thought about blind buying this from Best Buy today but didn't. It looks right up my alley though.... Sounds like it's definitely worth getting...
                              Give it first a watch and then think over to buy it. You might be disappointed.
                              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                              X