No announcement yet.

Pieces of Talent {2012}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everyone here has pre-ordered their copy of Joe Stauffer brilliant film Pieces of Talent, a film that all of the team over at Extreme Horror Cinema who have seen it love!
    This Pieces of Talent Special edition DVD will have loads of extra features and commentary from Director Joe Stauffer and the murderous star of the film, David Long.
    Each DVD will be signed by both David and Joe.
    Only 1000 of these will be printed!
    Ships Worldwide!
    Also the first 100 people will get their names in the credit as well…you most certainly will see Splat in there, but more importantly will I see YOUR name there !?!
    An amazing film that should be in everyone's UG/Indie Horror Library..

http://piecesoftalent.com/

Comment

Pieces of Talent

Came across this... looks pretty intense!

http://piecesoftalent.com/goodbye/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shewhodestroys View Post
          Came across this... looks pretty intense!

Are you just some dude that actually made an account to share this, or are you involved with this movie somehow? If you are actually involved, there's a few questions I have for you....Most of all I want to ask how can I get one of those sweet ass "bloody VHS tapes?"

I just ran across this movie and I'm definitely going to watch it. Their marketing was rather genius. They sent out these white VHS tapes covered in blood with the words "Watch Me" on it. Now that's something I'd love to own. The movie sounds great though. I'm going to pre-order the DVD this week, and hope I can find one of the few VHS tapes they've printed the film on.

http://wilmonfilm.blogs.starnewsonli...ng-tool/?tc=ar

Comment

Fucking idiots.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...ad.php?t=92970
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
              You seem pleasant today

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

I'm Oxley. I'm always pleasant.

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                  Are you just some dude that actually made an account to share this, or are you involved with this movie somehow? If you are actually involved, there's a few questions I have for you....Most of all I want to ask how can I get one of those sweet ass "bloody VHS tapes?"

I just ran across this movie and I'm definitely going to watch it. Their marketing was rather genius. They sent out these white VHS tapes covered in blood with the words "Watch Me" on it. Now that's something I'd love to own. The movie sounds great though. I'm going to pre-order the DVD this week, and hope I can find one of the few VHS tapes they've printed the film on.

Why aren't you reading my thread.. I have all the info on this movie..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    I'm Oxley. I'm always pleasant.

Of course.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                      Why aren't you reading my thread.. I have all the info on this movie..
                      Shit I'm sorry Wonderlust. I definitely would have used yours, but this is the one that popped up in search. Blame Legacy, not me
                      I shall copy/paste my post on yours instead. Damn this thread

Comment

Last edited by Doctor RoXo; 04-29-2014, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Really wish I'd have found this sooner. This film looks amazing and I can't wait to get a copy. I sent a message to the Director on Facebook asking about buying one of the VHS copies (I read only 200 have been printed so I'm not likely to be special enough to get one).

I just found a discount code too. Better than the $2.00 one Wonderlust (sorry to 1up you here Lust) posted, but type in "horrorbug" at checkout to save...$4.00
                          Last edited by Doctor RoXo; 04-29-2014, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Really wish I'd have found this sooner. This film looks amazing and I can't wait to get a copy. I sent a message to the Director on Facebook asking about buying one of the VHS copies (I read only 200 have been printed so I'm not likely to be special enough to get one).

I was just talking to Joe Stauffer last night..

Come to me with questions or in doubt about these underground films.

*sighs

Comment

Our code expired. That time he couldn't get a distributor that didn't want 2/3 of his profits. Cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                                I was just talking to Joe Stauffer last night..

Come to me with questions or in doubt about these underground films.

*sighs

Yeah Roxo, you should know Wonderful is this place's pro on Underground titles.

I'll forgive you this once. Once.

I have a copy of this on the way to my house as we speak...

My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X