No announcement yet.

George A. Romero's Land of the Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my main question at this point is where does "Diamond Dead" fit in? Which one is first? He is "the director" of it ,correct?

Comment

Originally posted by BarkerRulez
      Originally posted by tobe_romero
      Originally posted by ZOMBIE COMMANDO
      Oh yes Dead Reckoning is coming for the 5000th time. Oh wait maybe I shouldn't get all hyperactive over repeat news that has been spread through fan boy nerd networks for years.
      Well good deal, that means we shouldn't see your ignorant ass in this thread no more....Everybody grab the wine and crackers we got a celebration
      Thank you
      yep.....You know, i didn't care for Dawn of The Dead remake too much, i'm hoping that Romero stays away from Gunn's idea
      check out some of the script reviews that I linked to above for any idea about the story, it's pretty far out

Comment

Originally posted by ZOMBIE COMMANDO
        Oh yes Dead Reckoning is coming for the 5000th time. Oh wait maybe I shouldn't get all hyperactive over repeat news that has been spread through fan boy nerd networks for years.
        Well good deal, that means we shouldn't see your ignorant ass in this thread no more....Everybody grab the wine and crackers we got a celebration
        Thank you
        yep.....You know, i didn't care for Dawn of The Dead remake too much, i'm hoping that Romero stays away from Gunn's idea
        check out some of the script reviews that I linked to above for any idea about the story, it's pretty far out
        Yes, he is the director and he is also one of the writers in the film
        If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
        Mao Zedong

Comment

good ole George has to realize that the demand for Dead Reckoning is far greater than for Diamond Dead. So does Fox! In a just world, DR will be made first. Let's all pray to the zombie god now.

Comment

good ole George has to realize that the demand for Dead Reckoning is far greater than for Diamond Dead. So does Fox! In a just world, DR will be made first. Let's all pray to the zombie god now.
            Anything Romero i can deal with....I'm just hoping to see something better than the Dawn remake...I love Romero and all of his work, and dammit i hope this doesn't bomb
            If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.-
            Mao Zedong

Comment

How about any news on Day Of The Dead remake??? I know if he's already done Night and Dawn he's gonna give us a Day remake right??? I hope i'm not asking for too much
              Mao Zedong

Comment

Anything Romero i can deal with....I'm just hoping to see something better than the Dawn remake...I love Romero and all of his work, and dammit i hope this doesn't bomb
                There is no way it could bomb . It should be nothing like the Dawn remake, which I kinda liked, it should be vintage George especially if he gets to stick to his script and make it NC-17 hardcore gore (probably for the DVD) like he said he wanted.

If High Tension does well as a NC-17 release, then DR might be too!!!

on the FOX deal... Word has it that Romero has permission to shoot DEAD RECKONING as a hardcore NC-17 gore-a-thon, but must deliver a theatrical R-rated cut with the NC-17/unrated edition hitting on DVD...
                - AICN

Comment

There is no way it could bomb . It should be nothing like the Dawn remake, which I kinda liked, it should be vintage George especially if he gets to stick to his script and make it NC-17 hardcore gore (probably for the DVD) like he said he wanted.

If High Tension does well as a NC-17 release, then DR might be too!!!
                  Oh i'm not saying that i don't have high hopes for it, i do and i hope it does great...But the way movies have been looking the past 5 years and especially horror movies, it has a chance to be one of those that just doesn't turn out how you want it...but i hope that's not the case, seeing how Romero has done us good over the years
                  Mao Zedong

Comment

How about any news on Day Of The Dead remake??? I know if he's already done Night and Dawn he's gonna give us a Day remake right??? I hope i'm not asking for too much
                    let me lay it down for ya man...
                    Night of Living Dead (196 was first
                    Dawn of the Dead (197 was its sequel
                    Day of the Dead (1985) was its sequel
                    and Dead Reckoning will be the final sequel

Day of the Dead : Contagium (not done with Romero) is a sequel to Day of the Dead (and prequel to NOTLD)

I haven't heard anything about a remake to Day of the Dead (but, I wouldn't think George would be involved, who knows at this point?)

Comment

Day of the Dead : Contagium (not done with Romero) is a sequel to Day of the Dead (and prequel to NOTLD)

I haven't heard anything about a remake to Day of the Dead (but, I wouldn't think George would be involved, who knows at this point?)
                      If Gunn does Day of The Dead, you can count me out....It just doesn't sound too appealing if Romero doesn't do it
                      Mao Zedong

Comment

If Gunn does Day of The Dead, you can count me out....It just doesn't sound too appealing if Romero doesn't do it
                        If you mean a remake of Day, I don't think there will be one, anytime soon anyways.

I am not sure about who is involved w DOTD : Contagium yet.

Comment

Bring on the zombie flicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Mao Zedong

Comment

Bring on the zombie flicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Now , you are starting to see things my way!

Comment

I don't understand why George Romero didn't have anything to do with the Dawn remake, he was part of the Night remake back in the 90's. Does anyone know why he left Dawn alone.
                              Alright you primitve screwheads listen up, see this, this is my BOOMSTICK!!!!" Ash, Army of Darkness

Comment

This is Great News i just Hope Romero gets to do whatever he wants with no restirictions like with Day. The Story sounds briliant and i just really hope we finally get our much long awaited Zombie Flick.

Recently Watched Movies
                                The Hills Have Eyes 9/10
                                Hostel 7/10
                                Shaun of the Dead 8/10
                                X-Men 1.5 7.5/10
                                Lucky Number Slevin 8/10

Comment

Working...
                                X