Satans Little Helper (2004)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satans Little Helper (2004)

has anyone seen this movie? the funniest horror film ive ever seen. i founf it on amazon for two dollars. so i had to buy it. the costume in the movie was one of the colliest ive ever seen in a movie in a long time.
    http://maddox35.dvdaf.com/owned?pg=2

myspace.com/jwprestriedge

badges, badges, we dont need no stinky badges. (blazing saddles)

i am handicapped, im psychotic!

beauty is a curse on the world (the carver from nip/tuck)

your village called, they need their idiot back

gods busy, how can i be of service (satan)

haha. i was working at hollywood video when this came out. i never got around to watching it but the costumes looked like those rubber masks you would buy at the halloween store.

Comment

Is it a "good" movie? No. I do own it and love it though. The cat scene alone makes this movie worth watching.

BOO

Comment

i was really psyched to check this out. it starts out really good, when hes going around killing people i shopping carts and posing for pictures with the corpses, but as soon as he hits the party it starts getting really boring.

this is exactly the movie i love to watch.i wanted to like this film but i couldnt. if i watched it again i might enjoy it more.

check out Jeff Liebermans Squirm. this one is pretty ridiculous too.
        everybody from
        gun-crazy militias to anti-immigrant nazis to fundamentalist
        child-raping christians to gangsta rappers to community
        activists to working families just struggling to put food
        on the table - Jello Biafra

Comment

Originally posted by maddox1 View Post
          has anyone seen this movie? the funniest horror film ive ever seen.
          is it really the funniest horror movie you have ever seen??

And I love the bit where the mom has tape on her mouth...

"Does anyone have nails?!?!"

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

GAR-BAGE! I tried watching this with my girlfriend,about halfway through we couldn't stand it anymore and turned the shit off. Yes, the mask is cool looking, the dvd cover is cool looking and the cat scene as mentioned before is also cool. It is a pretty bad movie and this was one I couldn't tolerate.
            sigpic

Comment

movie was great i loved it

Comment

I enjoyed it, although it did slow a little near the end (which is odd because that is when it gets the most hectic). Thankfully I didn't buy into Fango's overhyped praise, it would have been a letdown if I did. But, with no expectations it is a fun watch.
                http://voodookitchen.dvdaf.com/owned

Comment

Originally posted by Jgreed View Post
                  GAR-BAGE! I tried watching this with my girlfriend,about halfway through we couldn't stand it anymore and turned the shit off. Yes, the mask is cool looking, the dvd cover is cool looking and the cat scene as mentioned before is also cool. It is a pretty bad movie and this was one I couldn't tolerate.
                  The mask isnt cool looking. Pretty much everything you mentioned wasnt "cool."
                  Its actually a semi fun movie. Its one of those movies you cant really think of anything amazing in it, yet nothing stands out as horribly bad, or something someone couldnt tolerate. You obviously tried to watch it seriously...

Comment

I really did not like this movie..I bought it for like $15 so maybe I am just bitter because it was definatly not worth that..and I guess i stopped watching it a few times to fool around so maybe I missed good parts.

Comment

LOL....i saw too this movie pfffffffff

Comment

Bought this yesterday, it was decent. Obviously quite low budget, but I thought it was very interesting and creating, and had some really good acting, and some terrible. A mixed bag mostly, but I thought it was very decent. B-

Comment

I watched a little bit of this movie (I think it was on the SciFi Channel) and from I what I saw it looked awful!!

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                          Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

One of the worst films i have seen,EVER!

Comment

I love the first half of this movie, good comedy horror IMO. It's when the second half starts and they practically remove all comedy that it ceases to be a good movie,
                              There are no coincidenses, there is no fate, there are only events and they are legion.

Comment

Working...
                              X