No announcement yet.

The Others (2001)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find this movie so scary most specially the scene when they realized that they were already dead...
    Movie Theater

Comment

I really enjoyed this movie... Very creepy and I must admit, I didn't see the end comming.
      GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!

i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.

sigpic

Comment

The same guy who made this movie made one of the best thrillers of all time called "Thesis". It's not a widely known or avalible film, but you can get it from Netflix or Blockbuster on-line. It's amazing, quite honestly one of the best horror movies I've ever seen. It's about a girl who is working in the library in the audio/visual room and finds a blank tape that contains a snuff film on it. She then tries to find out the mystery of who made the tape, who they made it for, and why. It leads her down some very dark paths indeed. The whole thing is very well done has a character in it who helps her who LOVES horror films like we do. And the film wisely avoids cliches like making him a dork or a douche. He has some cool shit in his house too.

Comment

Originally posted by BladeTrinity View Post
          i find this movie so scary most specially the scene when they realized that they were already dead...
          *Spolier*

[XBOXLIVE]AOD Slasher 911[/XBOXLIVE]
          Playstation 3 Online ID: Stingray911

When the bullet hits the bone...

Game Of The Year=Metal Gear Solid 4

Comment

Originally posted by Death Bed View Post
            The same guy who made this movie made one of the best thrillers of all time called "Thesis". It's not a widely known or avalible film, but you can get it from Netflix or Blockbuster on-line. It's amazing, quite honestly one of the best horror movies I've ever seen. It's about a girl who is working in the library in the audio/visual room and finds a blank tape that contains a snuff film on it. She then tries to find out the mystery of who made the tape, who they made it for, and why. It leads her down some very dark paths indeed. The whole thing is very well done has a character in it who helps her who LOVES horror films like we do. And the film wisely avoids cliches like making him a dork or a douche. He has some cool shit in his house too.

Ooooooooooh you are absolutely right. Thesis is a great film.
            GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!

i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher_Icon"
              *Spolier*

lol! I'm sure most everyone has seen it already.
              Last edited by Death Bed; 01-30-2008, 10:01 AM.

Comment

It was pretty good considering the shit that was coming out at the time, the closet scene at the end made me jump. That doesnt happen to often.

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

The Others was good. I called the ending way before I saw the movie though, ha. It was its trailer, "ghost movie... WITH A TWIST!" Got me thinking while I still had The Sixth Sense in my VCR.
                  My DVD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by SlightlyDemented View Post
                    Anyone know what Alejandro Amenabar has been up to lately?
                    No one knows, huh?
                    Movie Ratings:
                    Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
                    Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - 7/10
                    Lethal Weapon - 8/10
                    The Vanishing '88 - 8.5/10
                    The Masque of the Red Death - 6.5/10

Comment

Originally posted by Death Bed View Post
                      sounds really creepy..too bad,i haven't seen this film yet..
                      Movie Theater

Comment

One of the best ghost stories I've ever seen. Definitely among the most underrated horror films of the decade thus far.
                        * Check out my daily blog, The Vault of Horror, for news, opinion and other cool stuff...

Comment

Quite a memorable film. Watched it a long time ago when it came out, but I thought it was genuinely terrifying and it really did scare the hell out of me. A-

Comment

One of my least favorite ghost movies ever. Sorry, just my opinion.
                            Buzzy's DVD's
                            http://buzzy.dvdaf.com/

- GOLD TRADER -

Comment

This has to be one of the most obvious ghost stories I have seen in a long time.

Comment

"The Others".....This is one of the BEST ghost story/supernatural movies ever!! Great screenplay....terrific ensemble acting.....suspense...chills...and wonderful spooky atmosphere. Nicole Kidman was sensational as "Grace"...delivering a superb performance worthy of an Oscar nomination for Best Actress. Too bad she got nommed for the wrong movie that year. Would have rather seen her get nominated for this performance than the one she gave in "Moulin Rouge". Alakina Mann as "Anne" was top notch. She held her own alongside Kidman. Fionnula Flanaghan is another standout in the movie. Surprises,shocks, and a terrific twist of an ending highlight the movie. I am happy this movie recieved some award recognition..it deserved the attention.

10/10

Comment

Working...
                                X