All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This shit rocks.
    Mainly due to Amber Heard's performance but its also Jonathan Levine's directorial debut

The director has some wonder films under his belt:
    The Wackness
    50/50

And I think Warm Bodies is going to surprise a lot of ppl;

Comment

• Watched this yesterday. Nothing spectacular about it. Typical slasher flick. The twist at the end is kind of neat but nothing mind-blowing. 6/10

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodydollface View Post
        Watched this yesterday. Nothing spectacular about it. Typical slasher flick. The twist at the end is kind of neat but nothing mind-blowing. 6/10
        I saw the twist ending coming in the 1st couple minutes of the film. This flick is nothing special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
          I saw the twist ending coming in the 1st couple minutes of the film. This flick is nothing special.
          I had an idea that [SPOILER]she was in on it, but wasn't a hundred percent sure how.[/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
            Concur all though she was nice to look at.

Comment

• fuck, i want to add this movie to my dvd collection. Filmed in 2006 and still no US release. If it wasn't for fucking internet piracy, a distrubitor would probably have bought it. But they know there is no profit in this film because everyone probably have downloaded it.

Fuck Pirates, Fuck torrents, Fuck Piracy.

Comment

• I hope this will eventually get released in one of those 6 or 8 movie sets. Never thought I'd see the day that Curtains was released on an official US DVD but it finally happened about two years ago. I watched this one a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Sure it some flaws but overall a fun ride. Sucks that the bootleg VCDs and Blue Ray releases are pretty pricey (and I still don't have a Blu ray player yet ).

Comment

• Jonathan Levine's ALL THE BOYS LOVE MANDY LANE Finally Cleared To Stalk-And-Slash In The U.S.
                  54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Fuck yes.

Love. This. Movie.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• About fucking time. Though I probably won't double dip, already have a region free Blu-ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                        About fucking time. Though I probably won't double dip, already have a region free Blu-ray.
                        I feel bad for downloading mine now.

Glad this movie will actually find an audience now, though.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Good to see it finally get a release. I like this flick. It's not ground breaking by any means but a decent slasher.

Comment

• It is very well-made and certainly above-average. It isn't worth that much of a wait, however.
                            ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

• It's going to have a Limited Theater release along with VOD and then a US release date for dvd/BR

Comment

• FINALLY RELEASED ON DVD and I have it in my dvd collection. took 7 yrs but finally!!! Amber Heard is Stunning.

Comment

Working...
                                X