No announcement yet.

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still like this movie a lot but it's continuously gotten worse on repeated viewings. The ending doesn't pack the same punch as it did when I first saw it and the typical, generic horror tropes become clearer the more I watch it. Throw on the poor acting and some needless exposition I've realized the film really isn't really that great.

Maybe I'm being too critical of it but It's not the same amazing slasher I thought it once was. Amber Heard is still fine doe

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• my girlfriend got it for me as an early Christmas gift

Comment

• I didn't like this movie at all, I found it really dull.

Comment

• I just watched this movie the other day, and while it wasn't GREAT. It wasn't bad either. Decent slasher. Damn, is Mandy Lane nice to look at
          http://slayersragex.dvdaf.com/

Comment

• Decent movie for watching one time. It's nothing but a bit of eye candy from Heard. Other than that...meh.

Comment

• This movie showed up on Netflix and this never really appealed to me. Is it worth checking out at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
                This movie showed up on Netflix and this never really appealed to me. Is it worth checking out at all?
                Yes, absolutely.

I don't love it as much as I use to but it's still a very watchable, above average slasher.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayy View Post
                  Decent movie for watching one time. It's nothing but a bit of eye candy from Heard. Other than that...meh.
                  Pretty much this in a nutshell.
                  “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• I liked this film more for it's lack of ineptness opposed to any surplus of greatness. It seemed pretty realistic and the characters acted somewhat naturally. For this it got my attention. It was cool how the ranch hand grabbed his rifle and held on to that shit. I've been saying someone in a slasher should do just that for years.

Comment

Working...
                    X