Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpenter's The Ward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My favourite review stated that "it was like watching your grandad piss himself."
    Join me in The Mortuary

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dark Mark View Post
      My favourite review stated that "it was like watching your grandad piss himself."
      If my grandad was Amber Heard It would be entertaining.

      Comment


      • its John Carpenter everybody, its not that bad. I'll watch anything with his name attached.

        Comment


        • Fun time waster. Marginal as it may be, I was impressed w/the nurse and orderly characters. It's almost protocol in asylum horror to have at least one staff member be a not-so-secret pervert. In a film w/this many hotties, I was surprised NOT to see it. Nice!
          Last edited by retinalworm; 03-30-2012, 06:33 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
            its John Carpenter everybody, its not that bad. I'll watch anything with his name attached.
            Attachment is a bad thing. Every master cannot always create a masterpiece. The difference is they're willing to fail to get to the success.
            KITTYSAFE.NET
            Facebook | Website
            | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

            Comment


            • Originally posted by retinalworm View Post
              Fun time waster. Marginal as it may be, I was impressed w/the nurse and orderly characters. It's almost protocol in asylum horror to have at least one staff member be a not-so-secret pervert. In a film w/this many hotties, I was surprised NOT to see it. Nice!
              Like with prisons, it takes particular kinds of people to do the job. You have to wonder about anyone that would be drawn to this kind of work. The one person I've ever met that actually worked a psyche ward was a total nutjob that got off on messing with the patients, because he could. He'd actually joke about the little tortures he had for various kids, specific to their problems.

              Of course, he could have been lying. I don't know what would be a worse kinda person. Someone that'd do that stuff or someone who'd lie about doing that stuff.

              Outside situations of extreme circumstance, I'd be suspicious of anyone who chooses to work in any of these sorts of places. Somebody has to, I know...
              Me @ IMDB :::
              Me @ facebook.com :: Sick Boy @ youtube.com

              Comment


              • I love all John Carpenter films! So count me in, I'll buy it the next chance I get!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • why so much hate for this film, it was great. How can any film by John fucking Carpenter be bad. And look at the cast, Jared Harris, Amber Heard, Danielle Panabaker and Lyndsy Fonseca.

                  it is a great thriller.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
                    why so much hate for this film, it was great. How can any film by John fucking Carpenter be bad. And look at the cast, Jared Harris, Amber Heard, Danielle Panabaker and Lyndsy Fonseca.

                    it is a great thriller.
                    I kinda enjoyed it as well. Not his best work by a long shot but still not terrible. I thought the cast was good. The ghost effects were laughable though...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X