Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maniac (2013) Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
    ANOES and Maniac will both be trumped by their remakes.
    I don't think Maniac will but A Nightmare on Elm Street certainly has a chance depending on the director.

    Comment


    • #17
      Personally I don't care if this movie gets re-made or not. But I can't see it with out Joe Spinnel as Frank Zito or the speacial effects and makeup of Tom Savini.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by The Engineer View Post
        I mean, the're already remaking my favorite movie (ANOES)
        That is your favorite movie? You should see more movies.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
          That is your favorite movie? You should see more movies.
          I don't agree with The Engineer at all but this post is pretty funny considering your reaction to a post Dave made doing almost the same thing not 10 minutes ago.
          Last edited by depecheanix; 05-18-2008, 07:24 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
            I don't agree with The Engineer at all but this post is pretty funny considering your reaction to a post Dave made doing almost the same thing not 10 minutes ago.
            True, I am a hypocrite. Although I was joking.

            Comment


            • #21
              NoOo0oO0oo0Oo!!!
              Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
              I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
                Someones going to throw a flip over this...
                They can only make it better...
                Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

                Check out my NEW official website HERE.

                Comment


                • #23
                  meh. could really care less. I own maniac and have see it about uhh 3 times. I don't really care to much for it. That shotgun scene was pretty cool though

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Necronomicon View Post
                    meh. could really care less. I own maniac and have see it about uhh 3 times. I don't really care to much for it. That shotgun scene was pretty cool though
                    Pretty much how I feel. One of the few films that could use a little class on pacing...
                    Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

                    Check out my NEW official website HERE.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I like the fact that Lustig was honest about the fact that he wants/needs money. It's kind of funny. Still, I won't give him any of my cash.
                      AG Draft '09
                      Leon: The Professional - Luc Besson
                      Zodiac - David Fincher
                      The Usual Suspects - Bryan Singer
                      Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead - Lloyd Kaufman
                      Forrest Gump - Robert Zemeckis
                      Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke - Lou Adler
                      Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Steve Barron
                      Secretary - Steven Shainberg
                      The Holy Mountain - Alejandro Jodorowsky
                      Y Tu Mamá También - Alfonso Cuarón
                      A Night at the Opera - Sam Wood
                      Prozac Nation - Erik Skjoldbjærg
                      Zombie Strippers! - Jay Lee

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                        That is your favorite movie? You should see more movies.
                        I've seen enough (if not too many). ANOES still reigns supreme for me, as it did when I was a little kid. I suppose my favorite movie should've been something awesomely KULT like Deathdream or Deranged or Frightmare...
                        sigpic RUN from this man!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by The Engineer View Post
                          I've seen enough (if not too many). ANOES still reigns supreme for me, as it did when I was a little kid. I suppose my favorite movie should've been something awesomely KULT like Deathdream or Deranged or Frightmare...
                          Take that back. Frightmare is awesome. MOST Pete Walker flicks are awesome. The likes of NOES doesn't even compare.

                          Sheila Keith is not amused.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
                            Take that back. Frightmare is awesome. MOST Pete Walker flicks are awesome. The likes of NOES doesn't even compare.

                            Sheila Keith is not amused.

                            No, you've got it all wrong, man! I love those three flicks (especially Deathdream)...I was trying to get the point across that I SHOULD'VE picked thoses movies above other personal favorites simply because they are less well known. Hence the rolling of the eyes.
                            sigpic RUN from this man!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Ahhh. My bad. I've never seen the other two but Pete Walker films are quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

                              And I still think the premise of noes was a huge wasted opportunity.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                                They can only make it better...
                                You blasphemous whore!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X