Urban legend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Screamer View Post
    Lol I totally agree. I like the movie, but just the revealing of the killer really pissed me off. There's no way in hell that girl could do all that. If you watch the movie from the beginning, and just picture the whole time that it's Rebecca Gayheart in that coat, you'll be laughing your ass off.
    she was a swimmer.....they have great upper body strength
    sigpic

Comment

I honestly would have never guessed the identity of the killer O.o That's what I appreciated about it. I had my finger pointed at Paul.

Comment

Saw this when I was about 17/18 didn't like it then wouldn't even watch it now, shite.

Comment

I watched this for the first time in years the other day. It's no Scream but defiantly one of the top rip-offs. I looked up the stuttering gas station attendant from the beginning because I thought I recognized him. It's Brad Dourif (Chucky). I also discovered that Brad Dourif played the stuttering kid in 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'. That blew my mind.

Comment

Similar to Scream, I have a soft spot for this movies coz it was out when I was that age, and when teen slashers were going crazy. Good timing to be in 6th form and uni for that period. I probably love these films way more than I should, but I can't help myself, I can't fight the nostalgia!
            'Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity....and I'm not so sure about the universe.' Albert Einstein

Comment

I didn't see this movie in over 5 years. But I liked it back in the day. I'd give it 3/5.

Comment

Originally posted by system-static View Post
                I probably love these films way more than I should, but I can't help myself, I can't fight the nostalgia!
                who can? i'll be the first to admit i like a lot of really, really bad movies just cause they came out when i was younger.

Comment

A guilty pleasure of mine. Completely illogical, but it's SOOOO much fun. Stylish, entertaining, and features a cast that is well above the norm. The cinematography and musical score are top-notch.

Comment

1st one rocked... all the rest inferior
                    We have such sights to show you-Pinhead
                    Oh, No tears please, It's a waste of good suffering!!!-Pinhead
                    Oh yes, There will be Blood...-John Kramer

Comment

I had to wait ages to watch this film as they knew I was underage at my local cinema. When I did get to watch it I really enjoyed it. The opening scene was the best bit and the scene when the dog gets it!

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

Yes, i loved this flick. The killer looked really cool and the premise was awesome. In the commentary it said that the film had been a bit gorier but was cut down due to the studio. Apparently the achiles tendon slice of dean adams was particularely guesome
                        RECENTLY WATCHED MOVIES ---

I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER - 7/10
                        EAGLE EYE - 9/10
                        SPLINTER - 8.5/10
                        Red Sands - 6/10
                        Cypher - 8.5/10
                        Face/Off - 8.5/10
                        Mad Max - 7/10

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Comment

Jeez, been awhile since I saw this. I cant really remember it all to well. From what I can remember it was pretty good. Never seen any of the sequels though, and from whats been said perhaps thats a good thing.
                          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

First one was a pretty good slasher but the Final Cut sequel was shockingly bad and I didnt even bother with 'Bloody Mary'.

Comment

The blu ray looks pretty good.

Comment

I liked the first one, i got asleep with the second and the third one wasn't so bad. I wised that they could do a better work with the script, but unfortunatelly they made a typica teen horror, pop-corn film...

Comment

Working...
                                X