No announcement yet.

Urban legend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an above average slasher film, nothing more than that. Claiming it's better than Scream is kinda laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      It's an above average slasher film, nothing more than that. Claiming it's better than Scream is kinda laughable.
      Well, I didn't claim that it was better than Scream in a technical sense or anything like that, I just said that I liked it way more than Scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
        Well, I didn't claim that it was better than Scream in a technical sense or anything like that, I just said that I liked it way more than Scream.
        I should have read your post more carefully.

Comment

Re-watched Final Cut tonight and it definitely could've been better. I didn't hate it though... the kidney scene, the blonde's death on film, and a couple of other moments were worth watching. Not nearly as good as the first, but better than the third Bloody Mary entry for sure. An entertaining enough time-waster.

Comment

The first film is a solid slasher film.

The second film is one of the worst slasher sequels I've ever seen. It actually starts off fairly good but after the first (and quite effective) death sequence it goes downhill really quickly. Tame (and lame) death scenes, annoying characters and one of the most ridiculous motives for a killer in a slasher film. A cameo at the end is fun but it was still a waste of film.

The third film isn't much better but at least it doesn't connect itself to the first movie and tries to do it's own thing. Still sucks, though.

Comment

Comment

is better than the original.

I don't know why people say the second one sucks, IMO, it's not only better than the first but has the distinction of being one of the only good whodunit slashers to take place on a college campus.

inhale

exhale

Comment

I think the only reason why I like the second one, is because it's really nostalgic to me. The first one is far better, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X