Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Brown is a great film!
    ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

• The maker of Citadel said something similar to this while talking about the rash of "hoodie violence" that has crossed England lately. English citizens feeling helpless was apparently part of the inspiration for this movie.

Incidentally, I think this movie is part of the reason I hate Michael Fassbender. He's such a whiny dork here.

Comment

• I finally got around to seeing it and was a little disappointed. I liked it but didn't love it. I may have been expecting more because a friend really built the film up. Maybe I need to watch it again, not sure.

Comment

• Excellent movie - despite a couple of flaws.
          Arkham Drive-In - The Home of Lovecraftian Film Trailers

Comment

• Originally posted by dkav View Post
            I finally got around to seeing it and was a little disappointed. I liked it but didn't love it. I may have been expecting more because a friend really built the film up. Maybe I need to watch it again, not sure.
            Explain yourself

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Hey hey! I got a beautiful steelbook for this film today off eBay again!

I love the cover art. It's much better than the generic hiding behind a tree one, because this film is so not generic at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
                Hey hey! I got a beautiful steelbook for this film today off eBay again!

First Frontiere(s), now this. You are getting on my precious nerves.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa View Post
                  Mine too

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa View Post
                    Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
                    Mine too
                    Sorry!

I'll shut up now. I just keep finding stuff on eBay! I really am so grateful for them all. Eden Lake and Frontiers are two of my all time favourite horror films.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
                      Sorry!

I'll shut up now. I just keep finding stuff on eBay! I really am so grateful for them all. Eden Lake and Frontiers are two of my all time favourite horror films.
                      I would kill to get that copy of Frontiere(s) you have. Amazing.

Eden Lake is pretty sick too but damn...

Comment

• Eden Lake

Eden Lake was awesome! This is one film Michael Fassbender doesnt get credit for.
                        Oh Take These Storms Away
                        Start A Brand New Story
                        I'll Make It Through Each Day
                        Singing Death Or Glory
                        Lord Wont Answer Me
                        I Wont Let It Bring Me Down

Comment

Working...
                        X