Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn flesh... You looking good

Comment

looks sick. i can't wait till the 6th!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JonniRandom View Post
        Quite possibly one of the most harrowing films I've seen this year.

I live in Grimsby where these types of people are prevalent so this film was really....horrible!
        I know Grimsby, so I know what you're talking about. Actually, I originate from Cleethorpes which you'll definately know of.

I agree, that it's quite horrible seeing these teens being anti-social at one moment, then cold-blooded killers at the next - because there are alot of kids like that in the UK (especially around the Grimsby/Lincolnshire area).

I enjoyed this.

Comment

I used to date a girl originally from Skegness and she was quite possibly was the easiest and loosest date I've ever known.
          Fair play to Lincolnshire: it's a place for the desperate and weak minded.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
            I used to date a girl originally from Skegness and she was quite possibly was the easiest and loosest date I've ever known.
            Fair play to Lincolnshire: it's a place for the desperate and weak minded.
            It was probably me. I get around.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Outbreak View Post
              It was probably me. I get around.
              In that case: You owe me breakfast.

Comment

I will be seeing this the second it comes in my mailbox from Netflix! So excited, you have nooo idea.

Comment

Ok what the hell is a chav? All you poms go on about chavs, so what's a chav?

These are a few of my favourite thingssssss!!
                  ( Julie Andrew's eat your heart out! )

Comment

OH MY GOD!! THIS IS one of my FAVOURITE horrors there is never a dull moment somthing is always going on and it's very disturbing i love it! You have to watch it there is no reason why not to like it!
                    ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

Just watched it, and typed out a review of it on my blogspot..........
                      Not quite sure if I should post the link because I don't want it to be considered spamming, lol..............

But in essence, I say this............

"Not to be missed, and not to be messed with".

5/5

BTW, for the poster above me, a "chav" is a slang term used in the UK for hoodlum or thug.
                      What i want to know is how does one pronounce "Chav" or "Yob"?

Comment

Just got done watching this, I have to say I am impressed. It's a great film to start the year off (since it comes out in January). I love the revenge for revenge genre, and although my brother really hated the ending, I thought it played with the "twist ending" in a way. I won't spoil anything, but I really did like the ending when all was said and done, and I thought the acting, direction, and overall plot and storyline were just great. def. a 9/10 film. I have seen a lot of CRAP lately (I watched THE RUINS right before that...BLAH), so def. great film!

Comment

Originally posted by labyrinthworm View Post
                          Just got done watching this, I have to say I am impressed. It's a great film to start the year off (since it comes out in January). I love the revenge for revenge genre, and although my brother really hated the ending, I thought it played with the "twist ending" in a way. I won't spoil anything, but I really did like the ending when all was said and done, and I thought the acting, direction, and overall plot and storyline were just great. def. a 9/10 film. I have seen a lot of CRAP lately (I watched THE RUINS right before that...BLAH), so def. great film!
                          /agree 100% and it funny cause i watched it with a friend who also thought it was a terrible ending. i thought it was great ending to a fantastic roller coaster ride of a movie. one movie i got from torrents but am For Sure going to buy it when its released.

Comment

Yes! Watch this film!

Comment

EDEN LAKE - 9/10 (A-)

Oh my fucking god! That ending is so damn HORRIFYING and sad. It pissed me off to no end. Fucking WHOA! Now I'm not saying the ending is bad, as it actually makes the film better, but it still made me angry.

Kelly Reilly gives one of the strongest female performances of the year in this. It's a shame that the Academy Awards rarely recognize performances in horror films because there are some really good performances out there that are better than some of the ones that go on to get nominated.

What a disturbing and depressing film. But an excellent one nonetheless.

I blind bought it and am not disappointed that I did. It was well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by xCindyfan2008x View Post
                                Damn, wish I had seen it now, I was meant to go with a friend but she backed out saying it looked crap. I think the Dvd is out in the uk soon anyway.

I'd have said the hell with my friend and if they didn't want to see this with me I'd have seen it myself. Even if The Dark Knight was great, I'd much rather have went and supported this.

Comment

Working...
                                X