Eden Lake (2008)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eden Lake (2008)

Sounds good. Is it bloody/gory or is it more psychological?

Sounds interesting. I am going to find a trailer.
    Take your pants off

Comment

Why have both of my posts been deleted?

Comment

Eh, I just watched the trailer. It is a possibility.
        Take your pants off

Comment

Comes out on dvd January 6th.

I might pick this up.

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/eden-lake.html

Comment

www.edenlakemovie.co.uk
            Trailer looks fucking sweet

Comment

A DVD rip leaked earlier this week. I'm going to watch it tonight.

Comment

Looks and sounds great. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

It does look like an interesting movie. Especially with all the chav violence around at the moment - I'm looking at you, bastards that killed Sophie Lancaster!
                  'Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity....and I'm not so sure about the universe.' Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by system-static View Post
                    It does look like an interesting movie. Especially with all the chav violence around at the moment - I'm looking at you, bastards that killed Sophie Lancaster!

Is that the goth girl that they killed JUST because she was a goth. That made me so angry. We should go around killing all chavs JUST because they're disrespectful, idiotic, bullying, disgusting little bastards...actually that's quite a few reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by automaticjoy View Post
                      Is that the goth girl that they killed JUST because she was a goth. That made me so angry.
                      Yup, and agreed. I've had first-hand experience of that kind of retarded bigotry.

We should go around killing all chavs JUST because they're disrespectful, idiotic, bullying, disgusting little bastards...actually that's quite a few reasons.
                      Killing's a bit much, but I do think you should have the legal right to give the loudest charver in a pack a good, hard punch in the face if they accost you.

Originally posted by rickdunn101 View Post
                      A DVD rip leaked earlier this week. I'm going to watch it tonight.
                      Really? Bugger, and here I am, downloading 'Mamma Mia!'...

...not for me, of course. Don't look at meeeeeee! <hides face from view>
                      Mayhem. In a boilersuit.

Comment

Was just gonna make a thread until i seen this one

I am downloading the DVD-R right now and ill burn to DVD and give it a watch. Ill let yall know what i think.

Comment

now that shits hott good fucking movie

wow... There was no sympathy, Ending was mad good

you guys gotta peep this.

Comment

I went into this not knowing much about it and came out with my jaw dropped. This was a great fucking movie. The film did a great job of making me actually hate the kids because I wanted to reach through the screen and kill the fuckers myself.

But the ending. Shit. I was expecting an entirely different ending but instead I got a depressing, suckerpunch of a ending. Excellent. I can already imagine people hating it but I don't care. Me likey unhappy endings.

This comes out on DVD in January and I'll definately be picking it up.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                              I went into this not knowing much about it and came out with my jaw dropped. This was a great fucking movie. The film did a great job of making me actually hate the kids because I wanted to reach through the screen and kill the fuckers myself.

But the ending. Shit. I was expecting an entirely different ending but instead I got a depressing, suckerpunch of a ending. Excellent. I can already imagine people hating it but I don't care. Me likey unhappy endings.

This comes out on DVD in January and I'll definately be picking it up.
                              Hell yah the ending was dope *SUNGLASSES*

Shit was ill... Who cares if others hate it. I enjoyed my self

Comment

Working...
                              X