No announcement yet.

The Uninvited (2009)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even, I heard that this is going to PG-13, it still looks like it has some potential. The trailer looks terrifying and some of the clips I have seen look good. This will be a must to see in the theaters, without a doubt.

Comment

i agree, the glass of milk dropping onto the floor was very cool. it looks like a fun movie. i never saw the original though. Im asian, but i never see many asian horror films. did anybody see a tale of two sisters? should i see it? it looks pretty disturbing to me, especially with the cover of the two sisters with blood on their dresses. :}

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.ShotgunFlesh979 View Post
        i agree, the glass of milk dropping onto...
        Phew...so it's not just me...I kept rewinding that bit...not sure why I like the look of it soo much?!

Looks like they released the o'fish site, last week:

http://www.uninvitedmovie.com/

(...investigating, now...)

Comment

Oh my god, that trailer pissed me off beyond belief. Way to fucking screw-up arguably the greatest Asian horror film of the past 10 years. It looks like all of the artistry and restrained techniques that make the original so amazing have been tossed out the window for explosions and jump-scares. Man, sometimes I'm so embarrassed to be an American

Comment

Originally posted by Kamui_X View Post
            Oh my god, that trailer pissed me off beyond belief. Way to fucking screw-up arguably the greatest Asian horror film of the past 10 years. It looks like all of the artistry and restrained techniques that make the original so amazing have been tossed out the window for explosions and jump-scares. Man, sometimes I'm so embarrassed to be an American
            Way to copy what I said on the first page.

You're just as unoriginal as the rest of us Americans.
            Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
              Way to copy what I said on the first page.

You're just as unoriginal as the rest of us Americans.
              Sorry man, didn't read that shit...just saw a trailer on the tube and needed to find a place to vent

This just proves that great minds think alike!! Except for Shiver...man, you steered me wrong there

Comment

Sorry man, didn't read that shit...just saw a trailer on the tube and needed to find a place to vent

This just proves that great minds think alike!! Except for Shiver...man, you steered me wrong there

Not my fault. I didn't think anyone actually read my reviews...

Just kidding. I really liked it. Maybe if I watch it again I'll hate it, but remember, I was in a theater and that usually makes films more fun.
                Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

eww terrible looking movie, plus this article dsnt help, the producers are assholes.

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...ws.php?id=9073

this guy sounds like tom cruise in tropic thunder

Comment

Originally posted by justinmilkman87 View Post
                    eww terrible looking movie, plus this article dsnt help, the producers are assholes.

Ugh, reading that article made the headache I have right now even worse.

Just a couple paragraphs in, you could clearly tell these guys are idiots. Buying the rights to the film without even seeing it in the first place is a pretty big sign right there.
                    The level of human stupidity has gone too high, we must bring out the Brick Gun.

Comment

Another Jap remake?

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                        Another Jap remake?
                        Korean

Comment

Korean
                          Whoops, I meant Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                            Whoops, I meant Asian.
                            Have you seen it?? If not, you should get on that...your face will melt from its hotness

Comment

well, this looks fucking terrible.

too bad. the original is priceless.
                              myspace: thefeelofcotton

i bet you rub cotton and eggs on your dick.
                              How did he know?!~

Comment

Originally posted by justinmilkman87 View Post

Thomas Guard:
                                "The brooding mansion itself becomes an important character."

Yes. Yes, of course it does. All the people who make shitty films say that. It's shitty-film shorthand for "I'm trying to convince you that our our shitty movie has got lots of atmosphere when I know for a fact it's got atmosphere as thin as the fucking moon."
                                Mayhem. In a boilersuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X