Mutant Chronicles (2008)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutant Chronicles (2008)

Hey. This is my first time logging on in a while and its because I need your guys' help. I just finished watching the movie Mutant Chronicles, i know most of you who have seen it probly think it was rubbish but i happend to like it, and i really enjoyed it. Now that ive finished that movie im still craving for another just like it. Soooo im basically asking you all if anyone can recommend a movie that is like Mutant Chronicles or any of that genre, Sci Fi, Action, with a war against mutants,aliens, etc being faught. Whether it be a good movie or a bad movie id like to watch it becuase like i said im craving for more .

Thanks alot for the many of you that i know will help me. Cheers
    chea 430

Shame on you for liking such a poor movie! Man the ending really cracked me up though, I laughed so hard! Shame on Thomas Jane and Sean Pertwee too! If you like this movie why not watch poo like Alien Vs Predator?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyHardestyUK View Post
      Shame on you for liking such a poor movie! Man the ending really cracked me up though, I laughed so hard! Shame on Thomas Jane and Sean Pertwee too! If you like this movie why not watch poo like Alien Vs Predator?
      You're an idiot. Please stop posting.

Comment

Isnt Mutant Chronicles based on the old game Doom Troopers?
        I pretty sure it is, anyway here is a movie for you, DOOMSDAY
        A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

I'm an idiot for expressing an opinion on a forum? I'm not the one with a poor taste in films! Hey whatever floats your boat!

Comment

Has anybody else seen this movie? I saw it at Wal-Mart the other day. It looks interesting, but don't want to blind buy it.
            1. John Wick (2014)
            2. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
            3. Escape from New York (1981)
            4. I Saw the Devil (2010)
            5. Gone with the Pope (2010)
            6. Vigilante (1983)
            7. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin ( 1978 )
            8. Over the Edge (1979)
            9. Inherent Vice (2014)
            10. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

Comment

Although the script was a poor copy of Lord of the Rings, i really liked the two protagonists (the american and the german guy) and the totally cyber-WW2 atmosphere!!

Comment

Originally posted by tymishu78 View Post
                Has anybody else seen this movie? I saw it at Wal-Mart the other day. It looks interesting, but don't want to blind buy it.
                Yeah... rent it first. I thought it was pretty bad. While it had an interesting look, it just gets mind-numbingly awful. It tried (and failed) to do the "future-retro" look with costumes from the past, even though the movie is set in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
                  Yeah... rent it first. I thought it was pretty bad. While it had an interesting look, it just gets mind-numbingly awful. It tried (and failed) to do the "future-retro" look with costumes from the past, even though the movie is set in the future.

Thanks! If I would of paid 19 bucks for this and it sucked. I would not have been a happy camper.
                  1. John Wick (2014)
                  2. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
                  3. Escape from New York (1981)
                  4. I Saw the Devil (2010)
                  5. Gone with the Pope (2010)
                  6. Vigilante (1983)
                  7. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin ( 1978 )
                  8. Over the Edge (1979)
                  9. Inherent Vice (2014)
                  10. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

Comment

It looks a bit shit. I'd only see it to perv on Thomas Jane and i think Devon Aoki is pretty cool.

Comment

I was sooo disappointed that this movie was sooo bad. I really wanted to like it. It was a notch above a SyFy original movie.

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                      Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

Hummm Im going to watch this now..Going to be interviewing Benno Fürmann for his upcoming movie Hinter Kaifeck, Not real excited about watching this not sure what to Expect but Gotta do my homework.

Comment

I've been ignoring this one for a while. I have the feeling that I'm not gonna like it and it doesn't seem too horror.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

So far it is pretty Awful and hard to watch, Its like its trying to do the whole Sin city film feel, but then its not trying..Ugh

Comment

I'm going to be honest with this movie. This one one of the WORST films I have seen in the LONGEST times. I had to try three times to get through this movie because I kept falling asleep. The idea of the film before I saw it sounded cool and the gore seemed good, but up close, it's trash. Thomas Jane should be ashamed for involving himself with this crap.

"He helped me."

Comment

Working...
                              X