Drag Me To Hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
    I'm still unsure about this one. Raimi's Spiderman films are awful and Ghosthouses' films so far have been well below average. Fingers crossed Raimi can inject this one with the ED2 vibe.
    Ratings out of 4:

Spiderman ***
    Spiderman 2 ****
    Spiderman 3 **

I don't think Raimi has much creative input in the films Ghosthouse make; he just lends his name.

Comment

Drag Me to Hell Trailer When?
      Source:ShockTillYouDrop.com March 11, 2009

SXSW attendees are getting a full look at a rough cut of Sam Raimi's Drag Me to Hell this Saturday. But don't fret, horror fiend, a full trailer is coming enclosed with prints of The Last House on the Left this week! (Look for it online soon.)

DVDs

Recent Flicks
      Jurassic World - 7/10
      Speed - 8.5/10
      John Wick - 9.5/10
      The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
      Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

With all these screenings of the rough cut they must be feeling pretty confident about the film.

Comment

here it is fellas, the trailer for Sam Raimi's return to horror.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15560

the trailer didnt really do anything for me, it doesnt have the Evil Dead2 vibe like the clip did but im assuming the movie will retain much more humor/horror.

im glad to see Sam is back doing what he does best instead of wasting his life on Spiderman movies, i hope this movie is good scary fun like Evil Dead.

Comment

I Got to see an advanced screening of this movie not to long ago. It was Bitchin. It was a good mixture of Humor and horror. Kind of like Evil Dead2, but scarier. There were alot of parts that got me really good. I highly recomend it.
            Alan the Epicest

Comment

The clip that leaked online was pure classic Raimi. Managed to make me laugh hard while creeping me on big time.

Trailer didn't do a lot for me, but I'm still amped. Glad they're keeping the huge scares a secret.

Comment

Underwhelming trailer.
                LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
                  Drag Me to Hell Trailer When?
                  Source:ShockTillYouDrop.com March 11, 2009

SXSW attendees are getting a full look at a rough cut of Sam Raimi's Drag Me to Hell this Saturday. But don't fret, horror fiend, a full trailer is coming enclosed with prints of The Last House on the Left this week! (Look for it online soon.)
                  It's actually Sunday, not Saturday. But whatever.

ITS A FIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE! WHATS TO REVIEW? YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! IF YOU LIKED IT BEFORE YOU WILL NOW, IF YOU DIDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RENT A MY LITTLE PONY MOVIE AND CRY IN A CORNER!
                  +26 Trader

Wii: 6359-1123-8521-2187 | MK: 0130-2350-0007

Comment

I cant wait but trying to have low expectations and its not working

Comment

Looks awesome.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                      Jurassic World - 7/10
                      Speed - 8.5/10
                      John Wick - 9.5/10
                      The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                      Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

Good trailer. I'm looking forward to this!

Comment

Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
                          Underwhelming trailer.
                          Agreed, my good sir.
                          Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

This one looks to have the potential of being totally tubular. I mean, the trailer is pretty impressive and the plot line (though well worn) sounds like it could be exciting.. Just wish they'd shed the PG-13 though.
                            sigpic "Tina! Gonna get you..."

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. The trailer is awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by Scalps by Night View Post
                                This one looks to have the potential of being totally tubular. I mean, the trailer is pretty impressive and the plot line (though well worn) sounds like it could be exciting.. Just wish they'd shed the PG-13 though.
                                So I have read a lot of worries about the PG 13 rating on this, but I think that people forget that the rating system has changed a lot over the years. AoD would definately be a PG 13 in this day and age.
                                I'm hopeful that the entire movie is a lot like the leaked footage than the trailer gives the impression it's going to be. I love Sam Raimi though and can't help but be excited.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X