• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked it.
    but it's definately no Heathers.

Comment

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
      A 90s classic to be sure.
      Yeah, I''m always saying to my friends that if 1995 and 1996 need be encapsulated in time capsules, we should use Halloween 6 and The Craft. SO mid-90's.

And I think because of this movie, they created the series 'Charmed'?
      This was always my belief. And wasn't that recent 'warlock club' movie The Covenant basically a sequel/remake of The Craft, only feauturing male witches instead of girls?
      “One day men will look back and say i gave birth to the twentieth century.”

Jack The Ripper

Comment

The Craft is one of my all time favs. I love it. Seen it 100 times!

Comment

I think The Craft is pretty funny only because it has a stereotypical 'evil' goth girl in it wanting to put bad spells on people. This movie made a bunch of really naive teens want to get into Wicca because they though that they'd be able to change their hair color and make people float.
          My review of The Skull over at Horror Movie Empire
          http://horrormovieempire.com/reviews/?p=25

Follow my Tweets...
          http://twitter.com/Horror_Crypt

Comment

I grew up watching this movie and it's an honest guilty pleasure. It's added to my dvd collection. <3
            "The sexiest parts of my body?
            My brain, my spine, and my guts."

Comment

Originally posted by Bloofer_Lady View Post
              I think The Craft is pretty funny only because it has a stereotypical 'evil' goth girl in it wanting to put bad spells on people. This movie made a bunch of really naive teens want to get into Wicca because they though that they'd be able to change their hair color and make people float.
              The butterfly scene was cool!

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoKidVicious View Post

This was always my belief. And wasn't that recent 'warlock club' movie The Covenant basically a sequel/remake of The Craft, only feauturing male witches instead of girls?
                I so agree with you on this and I definitely believe that The Craft girls would have mauled them. Or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloofer_Lady View Post
                  I was hoping to make whales and sharks wash up on my local beach.
                  “One day men will look back and say i gave birth to the twentieth century.”

Jack The Ripper

Comment

I was hoping to make whales and sharks wash up on my local beach.
                    I felt sorry for Wiccans after that film came out.
                    My review of The Skull over at Horror Movie Empire
                    http://horrormovieempire.com/reviews/?p=25

Follow my Tweets...
                    http://twitter.com/Horror_Crypt

Comment

get your lazy ass up those stairs or ill slit your throat!!

shes so pathetic!!!
                      "Night of Terror"

"Blood Thirsty Vengeance"

Comment

I just saw the trailer for The Covenant and it looks gayer than Twilight!

Warlock (1989) starring Julian Sands is the best Warlock movie IMO.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHh0KiaZqk[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I just saw the trailer for The Covenant and it looks gayer than Twilight!

Warlock (1989) starring Julian Sands is the best Warlock movie IMO.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHh0KiaZqk[/YOUTUBE]
                          Oh shit, this post was posted at 11:11..

Love the Craft.

Mouthsturbation?

Comment

I was talking with a friend earlier, and she was saying how this movie scared her back in the day. I laughed about it, but tonight was the first time I saw it. It's a good movie. I was surprised at it. It felt deranged towards the end and I really thought the ending was pretty sad. This movie gets a good rating from me, back then I never wanted to touch it. I thought it was going to be pop corny drama, but ending up being psychotic witch infested depravity. It's scary in a sense, now I understood what my friend was saying.

Interesting stuff

Comment

Neve Campbell
                              Me @ IMDB :::
                              Me @ facebook.com :: Sick Boy @ youtube.com

Comment

I bought The Craft for a buck a while back and can still watch it with the same glee of me seeing it in the theaters when it was just released back in 199...something.

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

Working...
                                X