No announcement yet.

The Craft (1996)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mum it not of horror movies but she is a fan of any kinda Witch movies.

not seen movie my self, i always seem to miss when on tv lol

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Craft.
      Too good.
      Awkward, morbid, and usually confused.

Comment

I'll probably get some flak on this but The Craft is my favorite witchcraft movie EVER!!! Robin Tunney is kinda bland as Sarah but Fairuza Balk (what the hell ever happened to her? ), Neve Campbell, and Rachel True are all excellent in their respective roles (as was Skeet Ulrich) and let's face it, all 4 girls are real easy on the eyes. A bit of trivia I just learned about this flick: Holly Marie Combs of Charmed fame has an uncredited role in this movie, meaning that she was in the two most popular witchcraft properties (IMO) of the 90's.

Comment

I wonder if I'd like the Craft if I were to watch it today... I was young when it came out, as I first saw it.

Fairuza Balk was here a few years ago as Nancy[she was in her gothica get-up]. I told her Return to Oz was one of my faves as a kid and that it helped mold my psyche. "Thats scary..." I was at her table cause my friend wanted her 'graph. Oh, BD USER HORROR_MOVIE_GIRL, Belinda - who used to be a regular here - I got her a signed 8x10.

Also, she has match stick legs. She looked too thin.
          There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
          No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
            I wonder if I'd like the Craft if I were to watch it today... I was young when it came out, as I first saw it.

Fairuza Balk was here a few years ago as Nancy[she was in her gothica get-up]. I told her Return to Oz was one of my faves as a kid and that it helped mold my psyche. "Thats scary..." I was at her table cause my friend wanted her 'graph. Oh, BD USER HORROR_MOVIE_GIRL, Belinda - who used to be a regular here - I got her a signed 8x10.

Also, she has match stick legs. She looked too thin.
            She's still doing conventions? That's cool. I want to see her back doing movies though, the last thing I remember her being in was The Waterboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi37 View Post
              I think you like Gore, Horror doesn't have to be gory it can be psychologically frightening. You do say to you,m so that's you. I like Gore and psychological brain damage ones.

It's a really good flick, I didn't think it was going to be so strange and in your face, but towards the end it was like something weirder, power tripping and deceit turned into it's fullest form. It left me kind of sad actually...
              I sound so corny right here and stumbling over typing, just whack !

Comment

I found this rather meh, esp. the ending which had the showdown become a ladies wrestling match.

Comment

"The Craft".... This is a devilish, entertaining, and wicked fun film! I do not know too much about Wiccan culture, but I know it is based on nature, and what unfolds in this tale is a much needed turn around from other witchcraft/possession movies. I liked how each of the girls had their own "social nitche" (ie; the goth, the recluse, the new girl, and the "minority"). It was well balanced. Fairuza Balk(who looks absolutely hideous and with the most UGLY facial expressions), Robin Tunney, Neve Campbell, and Rachel True are all pretty solid in their roles. I also liked how the girls got back on the racist ditz(Laura) and the jock (Chris) and helped themselves cope with current problems in their lives(beauty,money, etc). I liked the revenge theme going on, and how in the end it comes back and bites them back. As they say,"what goes around comes around". The soundtrack is damn good too.

8/10

Comment

I liked this as a guilty pleasure, but I don't know if I'd consider it a horror movie.

Fairuza did have enormous teeth in this, so horror? Maybe so.

Comment

Is this that witch movie? I've never sat through the whole thing. Its pretty lame.
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                      My little idiot..

Comment

There aren't too many solid witch movies, but this one is a lot of fun. I really dig it.

I kind of wish there was a definitive 'witch' horror movie, though, like the other monsters have.
                        "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

Working...
                        X