The Cabin in the Woods (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
    wouldn't it be awesome if this movie got leaked out online before it gets released. It happened for past films. OK just my wishful thinking.

but i'll be front row opening weekend.
    I'd rather see this on the big screen.
    57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      I'd rather see this on the big screen.
      me too but damn I can't wait 2 more weeks.

Comment

wow that sucks for you. But I am sure it'll be on the torrent sites way before that.

Everyone should witness this masterpiece.
        Surely i'm doing this, i do have to see this film, hope i won't be disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
          I'm totally excited now.

I can't remember a horror film that had a 85% rating, let alone over 90. I know a good rating doesn't make a film, but that's still pretty awesome.
          That's only counting 18 reviews. Still got 200+ left to go. Regardless I'm pumped for this.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
          Jurassic World - 7/10
          Speed - 8.5/10
          John Wick - 9.5/10
          The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
          Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• I'm not creaming myself about this film quite as much as everyone else seems to be but I have a certain degree of trust in Joss Whedon. Obviously it's turning a certain genre of horror on its head but crossing it with another. As long as it's not just crossing a parody of the cabin horror genre with a dull secondary genre. Only time will tell I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmpireGrotesk View Post
              I'm not creaming myself about this film quite as much as everyone else seems to be but I have a certain degree of trust in Joss Whedon. Obviously it's turning a certain genre of horror on its head but crossing it with another. As long as it's not just crossing a parody of the cabin horror genre with a dull secondary genre. Only time will tell I suppose.
              In a recent interview, Whedon said the movie is "straight-up horror." We'll soon find out.

Comment

• I haven't looked forward to a horror movie in a theater since Paranormal Activity 3, so I'm definitely anxious to watch this.
                "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

• Still waiting...i dont see what all the hype is about.
                  All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                    Nice!

I'll be seeing this opening day.
                    Originally posted by Guilherme1 View Post
                    It's gonna debut only in August here

Patience...
                    Friggen July 12th and likely it'll be a limited release.... Stupid upside down future land being behind...
                    XBL - Zombie Dime
                    GTA V
                    Borderlands 2

Comment

April 13th, 2012. So damn excited about this film.

Fuck The Dark Knight rising and The Avengers. This is the movie to see this year! haha
                      Whoa whoa whoa, chill out there buddy. The Dark Knight Rises is going to fucking rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrorbuff28 View Post
                        Whoa whoa whoa, chill out there buddy. The Dark Knight Rises is going to fucking rule.
                        A definite movie of the year candidate. Can't wait for that film.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Non-Spoiler Audience Reactions

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                          Jurassic World - 7/10
                          Speed - 8.5/10
                          John Wick - 9.5/10
                          The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                          Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• While most reviewers are avoiding spoilers, some are advising the audience stay to see what lies after the end credits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                              While most reviewers are avoiding spoilers, some are advising the audience stay to see what lies after the end credits.
                              I hate leaving a movie only to find out later there's something at the very end that I missed.
                              57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• I'm so excited for this! First off, I've always loved the "middle of the woods" atmosphere in horror movies, and this film looks like it's added a lot more to that. I really hope it lives up to the hype

Comment

Working...
                                X