The Cabin in the Woods (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Known characters:

Zombie, Merman, Werewolf, "Glass Smash Girl", Elevator Guard, Woman in the woods, Demo Girl, Clean man.

Not sure how those characters fit into your synopsis.
    KITTYSAFE.NET
    Facebook | Website
    | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

Comment

Hmm, sounds like Scare Tactics

Here's a link, it's bascialy SPOILER if you read it tho (if I'm right), be warned.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339968/
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Kupotek View Post
        Known characters:

Zombie, Merman, Werewolf, "Glass Smash Girl", Elevator Guard, Woman in the woods, Demo Girl, Clean man.

Not sure how those characters fit into your synopsis.
        I did state werewolves and zombies...

And if that synopsis isn't correct, what exactly do you propose the "werewolf wrangler" is?

Comment

I'm actually more curious about Elevator Guard, the Clean Man, and the Woman in the Woods...
          KITTYSAFE.NET
          Facebook | Website

Comment

I'm actually more curious about Elevator Guard, the Clean Man, and the Woman in the Woods...
            The whole movie doesn't take place at the cabin...

Comment

No duh.
              KITTYSAFE.NET
              Facebook | Website

Comment

No duh.
                So then what the fuck are you curious of what an elevator guard is, moron?

Comment

I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY ART TO YOU, WARREN!!!
                  KITTYSAFE.NET
                  Facebook | Website

Comment

I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY ART TO YOU, WARREN!!!

Comment

Nice to see someone got the Empire records reference
                      KITTYSAFE.NET
                      Facebook | Website

Comment

Joss Whedon? Ugh, it'll have to look really promising to pull me into caring one way or another.

But whatever, he has a built in audience of TV soap opera people.

Comment

Originally posted by streetcleaner View Post
                          Joss Whedon? Ugh, it'll have to look really promising to pull me into caring one way or another.

But whatever, he has a built in audience of TV soap opera people.
                          Yes, because Firefly has so very much in common with Days Of Our Lives. Christ, I know this site has always had an open door policy with retards, but it seems to be getting worse at an alarming rate.
                          Wii: 2401 9155 1089 4233
                          MK Wii: 2020-0595-4746
                          My DVDs
                          Facebook
                          MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by alleywaykrew View Post
                            I'm always shocked how people that are clearly deeply stupid learned to use a computer...

I don't see how my comment leaves you with any inclination as to the depth of my intelligence but you have over 9 thousand posts so that obviously makes you smarter than me. I hope that little quip made you feel better inside.

All I'm saying is with Joss Whedon involved it's bound to be cheesy.

I'm not impressed with the poster. I'll need more info on the movie before I entertain the idea of going to see this at the theater.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                              I don't see how my comment leaves you with any inclination as to the depth of my intelligence but you have over 9 thousand posts so that obviously makes you smarter than me. I hope that little quip made you feel better inside.

All I'm saying is with Joss Whedon involved it's bound to be cheesy.

I'm not impressed with the poster. I'll need more info on the movie before I entertain the idea of going to see this at the theater.
                              Actually, I've seen many of your posts...so the depth of your intelligence (somewhere around that of a kiddie pool) is pretty clear.
                              Wii: 2401 9155 1089 4233
                              MK Wii: 2020-0595-4746
                              My DVDs
                              Facebook
                              MySpace

Comment

The movie stars Richard Jenkins, and Bradley Whitford from The West Wing. The only known stars in the film, one who will take any job, and the latter who needs to take any job.
                                Having Richard Jenkins in the cast is enough to get me to watch it, no questions asked. Completely overlooked actor, most of the time.

Also of note, Brian J. White of The Shield and Amy Acker are also in the cast. For me, one is a big plus while the other is a big minus.

The Obligatory DVD List - I'm not a trader. Just a show-off.

"The three most terrifying things in the world are werewolves, clowns and unplanned pregnancy."

Comment

Working...
                                X