X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
    I'm speechless.
    I am too.

I really liked Cabin in the Woods (although I do think it's slightly overrated) but it's nowhere near as good as Halloween.

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
      I am too.

I really liked Cabin in the Woods (although I do think it's slightly overrated) but it's nowhere near as good as Halloween.
      Cabin in the Woods is an enjoyable and fun romp, but it's nowhere near the level of greatness as the original Halloween.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
        Cabin in the Woods is an enjoyable and fun romp, but it's nowhere near the level of greatness as the original Halloween.

Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
          just deal with it, cabin in the woods is an instant classic. 1978 Halloween isn't the perfect horror movie 'cause cabin blows it out of the water and is superior in every way.
          “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Comparing Cabin in the Woods to Halloween is like comparing tacos and flavored water.

What?

Comment

• "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
              My little idiot..

Comment

just deal with it, cabin in the woods is an instant classic. 1978 Halloween isn't the perfect horror movie 'cause cabin blows it out of the water and is superior in every way.

Party hard...alone then.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

You're incorrect.
                  That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                    Comparing Cabin in the Woods to Halloween is like comparing tacos and flavored water.

What?
                    Indeed!

"Idiots in their own idiotic way have their own idiotic worries."

Comment

going to have a one yr anniversary party for this movie in April where we watch this amazing classic all night and celebrate its brilliants.
                      Can I has some brilliants too? They sound tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                        They might as well watch the F13'th reboot and Zombies Halloweens!

Since they are the greatest movies that ever happend apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                          I just had some of them. I'm totally fucked up now.

Comment

• i want a sequel to this amazing classic. If Scream can get sequels, why not CITW.

Cabin in the woods is the greatest horror film of all time! I need a sequel or a TRILOGY.

Comment

i want a sequel to this amazing classic. If Scream can get sequels, why not CITW.

Cabin in the woods is the greatest horror film of all time! I need a sequel or a TRILOGY.
                              You are a retard.

Comment

i want a sequel to this amazing classic. If Scream can get sequels, why not CITW.

Um, considering the world came to and end in the first film I don't see how a sequel or trilogy could eventuate.

Comment

Working...
                                X