Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Dead (2013) Remake

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434020/
    Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
    I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

I don't know, man. Alternate title is "Army of Darkness II". Is this going to be a straight remake or a continuation of Army of Darkness?
    Check out my horror blog:

http://www.noroominhell.com

Comment

I honestly can't wait. Army Of Darkness just got re-released on special edition and Drag Me To Hell was amazing. I cannot wait to see this
      Everything !Viva Hate! says is sig worthy... He told me so

Comment

Originally posted by mmhersh View Post
        I don't know, man. Alternate title is "Army of Darkness II". Is this going to be a straight remake or a continuation of Army of Darkness?
        If it came out it would be cool to see a sequel to army of darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          If it came out it would be cool to see a sequel to army of darkness.
          Agreed. I mean, Evil Dead II is technically already a remake of Evil Dead. So, yeah it would be nice to see something new.
          Check out my horror blog:

http://www.noroominhell.com

Comment

Originally posted by mmhersh View Post
            Agreed. I mean, Evil Dead II is technically already a remake of Evil Dead. So, yeah it would be nice to see something new.

I would like to see them continue with the alternate ending where ash wakes up and the city is in ruins.

Comment

I would like to see them continue with the alternate ending where ash wakes up and the city is in ruins.
              That'd be cool as shit

Comment

what does everyone else think they should do if they make a sequel.

Comment

"Rob Zombie was at one point rumored to be the director of this remake."

We'll see about this. It's interesting Rami is remaking one of his own films. He did great with Drag Me To Hell I thought, so this could be decent. There is nothing wrong with the original. What he does to his own film will be very interesting.
                  Take your pants off

Comment

Originally posted by dribbz View Post
                    "Rob Zombie was at one point rumored to be the director of this remake."

We'll see about this. It's interesting Rami is remaking one of his own films. He did great with Drag Me To Hell I thought, so this could be decent. There is nothing wrong with the original. What he does to his own film will be very interesting.
                    I agree. As far as how I think it should be done, I think that they should do something in the vein of part 2 or Army, have a recap of the first one and then just take it in a totally different direction. I think that would work well. And it'd be fun as hell

Comment

no matter what Rami does, bruce campbell needs to be in the movie.

Comment

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Like a cameo or something?? No way can he be the lead anymore.

Originally posted by bebopman182 View Post
                          QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You love that don't you???

Comment

Any ideas on who should play Ash?
                            sigpichttp://www.youtube.com/user/jugchord
                            My horror discussion channel

Comment

Originally posted by jugchord1 View Post
                              Any ideas on who should play Ash?
                              I would pick Seth Rogen Swear to God...

Comment