No announcement yet.

The Evil Dead (2013) Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is the best horror film to come out in the past 10 years, even better than citw

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
      this is the best horror film to come out in the past 10 years, even better than citw
      Cabin In The Woods was pure crap.

Comment

this is the best horror film to come out in the past 10 years, even better than citw
        WHHAAAT!? The Cabin in the Woods is miles better than this, and I really liked this remake too. However, this is everything The Cabin in the Woods was making fun of. Also, even The Cabin in the Woods isn't the best horror film to come out in the past 10 years let alone The Evil Dead! But, each to there own I suppose.

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          evil dead 2013 and cabin in the woods are two of the greatest horror films of all time. Even better than Halloween 78', yeah i said it.

Comment

evil dead 2013 and cabin in the woods are two of the greatest horror films of all time. Even better than Halloween 78', yeah i said it.
            So how long have you been on drugs?

Comment

They were good. IMO that title belongs too... Maybe The Descent, or Let the Right One In/ Let Me In..... Or Poultrygeist

Can't wait to revisit this on blu

Comment

• I finally saw this, and it was good...but it wasn't as awesome as I expected it to be. Maybe it was over hyped, maybe I'd like the uncut version better... maybe I wanted it to be the original... meh.

The gore was awesome though.

I have higher hopes for the Army of darkness sequel. But I'll give it another chance when its on dvd and hopefully uncut!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                  agreed

Comment

• This movie was a lot of fun! A little disappointed that there was no uncut version of the film on its home release.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                      This movie was a lot of fun! A little disappointed that there was no uncut version of the film on its home release.
                      From the dreadcentral review:
                      Said unrated version is NOT present and accounted for, and even more frustrating it's referenced in the Blu-ray exclusive commentary with stars Jane Levy, Lou Taylor Pucci, Jessica Lucas, director Fede Alvarez, and writer Rodo Sayagues several times. As a matter of fact, a longer version with different this and extended that is mentioned so many times you cannot help but get annoyed that there's an obvious double-dip purchase in our future.

I just hope it's not some "few frames added that you dont notice" bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                        This movie was a lot of fun! A little disappointed that there was no uncut version of the film on its home release.
                        They'll do that so all the fools will double dip. I'll wait for the uncut version before I buy this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                          They'll do that so all the fools will double dip. I'll wait for the uncut version before I buy this.
                          I bought the Best Buy release because it came with an extra disc...I guess i'll be double dipping...

cunts

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

• I don't get the hate this gets. As a horror film, it works tenfold better than the original by todays standards. I know a lot of people love the original, which is cool, but it is more comical than scary. By todays standards. Maybe I need to re-watch it.
                            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                            My little idiot..

Comment

• I never found the original comical. There's some unintentional moments due to the films low budget but as a whole it's far from funny.
                              Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                                I never found the original comical. There's some unintentional moments due to the films low budget but as a whole it's far from funny.
                                I never said it was intentional.

As someone of a younger (and all be it lame as fuck) generation. I just don't see how anyone could be scared by it. Like I said, there are a few creepy moments, which are mostly one of the Deadites talking in that childlike voice.

Maybe it is due to the budget and it's a bit dated. Or maybe I just don't see it because I'm not a big fan. It has been ages since I watched it last.
                                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                                My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X