• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jugchord1 View Post
    Any ideas on who should play Ash?
    Eric Dane.

AKA Hero from FEAST.

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle

Comment

Any ideas on who should play Ash?
      ryan reynolds might make a good ash.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
        I would pick Seth Rogen Swear to God...
        Never thought of Seth Rogen for that role, it would be a different direction for him for sure.
        sigpichttp://www.youtube.com/user/jugchord
        My horror discussion channel

Comment

Never thought of Seth Rogen for that role, it would be a different direction for him for sure.
          I dont think seth rogen will do horror. he might stick to comedy.

Comment

Well I think he is hilarious for one and he's proven with Observe & Report and Pineapple Express that he can handle action scenes and physical comedy with equal ease.

I think he would be an awesome Ash fo sho.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
              Agreed I love the comedies he is in though.
              Ryan Reynolds would be a nice choice, I liked his performance in Amityville Horror
              sigpichttp://www.youtube.com/user/jugchord
              My horror discussion channel

Comment

Agreed I love the comedies he is in though.
                Ryan Reynolds would be a nice choice, I liked his performance in Amityville Horror
                me to, thats who i would choose to play ash.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                  Then Seth Rogen would definately work since Raimi started with Evil Dead=Horror, then did Evil Dead 2= Horror with comedy elements, then Army Of Darkness= Comedy with horror elements

Comment

Then Seth Rogen would definately work since Raimi started with Evil Dead=Horror, then did Evil Dead 2= Horror with comedy elements, then Army Of Darkness= Comedy with horror elements
                    I agree, but i dont think seth rogen will do a horror comedy.

Comment

Can't wait for this,i think theyre still thinking about it,a lot of a years has passed,bruce campbell just doesnt want to play Ash anymore i think.

Comment

If I absolutely could not have Bruce Campbell in the lead, I would choose Nathan Fillion to fill the role. I think he's a good comedic actor and I can easily see him taking to a film of this tone. I like to think of Slither as an audition for filling ole Bruce's shoes.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.bmoviegeek.com

Comment

Originally posted by bmoviegeek View Post
                          If I absolutely could not have Bruce Campbell in the lead, I would choose Nathan Fillion to fill the role. I think he's a good comedic actor and I can easily see him taking to a film of this tone. I like to think of Slither as an audition for filling ole Bruce's shoes.

He's cool but I still think Seth Rogen would own this role.

Comment

He's cool but I still think Seth Rogen would own this role.

good god why? If Seth Fucking Rogan was cast to play ash in the ED remake its time for the killing spree to begin...

"And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

Comment

Originally posted by twiztidserealkilla17 View Post
                              good god why? If Seth Fucking Rogan was cast to play ash in the ED remake its time for the killing spree to begin...

He's super funny and is good with physical comedy( Observe & Report and Pineapple Express) You'll see after Green Hornet comes out, Seth will be perfect for Bruce Campbell's iconic character...

Comment

He's super funny and is good with physical comedy( Observe & Report and Pineapple Express) You'll see after Green Hornet comes out, Seth will be perfect for Bruce Campbell's iconic character...

jesus wept

"And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

Comment

Working...
                                X