Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Evil Dead (2013) Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by twiztidserealkilla17 View Post
    jesus wept

    Sorry

    Comment


    • #32
      I get the feeling they are running out of ideas for new movies so they are remaking old ones.

      They are remaking Nightmare On Elm Street and I reckon they should of left it alone. Nothing beats the originals.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by FoxLuvr72 View Post
        I get the feeling they are running out of ideas for new movies so they are remaking old ones.

        They are remaking Nightmare On Elm Street and I reckon they should of left it alone. Nothing beats the originals.

        I no longer worry or care if they remake things anymore. I used to be gung ho against it, but I realized that it doesn't affect the original version in any way, shape or form.

        Hollywood knows how to squeeze all the money possible out of things for sure

        As long as remakes can turn a profit, they'll keep making them.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
          I no longer worry or care if they remake things anymore. I used to be gung ho against it, but I realized that it doesn't affect the original version in any way, shape or form.

          Hollywood knows how to squeeze all the money possible out of things for sure

          As long as remakes can turn a profit, they'll keep making them.
          Well actually it affects those who grow up with the remakes instead of the originals haha

          some kid is gonna see friday the 13th like in 2013 or something and he's gonna go like... ohh myy god super originaaaal hockey mask!! not knowing the original movies even exist...very sad

          Comment


          • #35
            I hate to be the sourpuss. But I don't want a remake of Evil Dead. I liked the original.
            Bruce Cambell holding an axe while his freind is attacked by a zombie is nothing more than comic lol's and inside jokes with my cousin and I.
            BUT I do like the guy remaking it. And Ryan Reynolds was fantastic in Amityville. So if he gets the role. I wouldn't complain. However I will be seeing it when it comes out.
            Atleast Rob Zombie isn't making it.

            "Redbull and Vodka?"

            Comment


            • #36
              This had better fucking not have Ryan Reynolds in it.

              Comment


              • #37
                I can picture Nathan Baesel as the new Ash.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Im glad Rob Zombie has nothing to do with it.

                  But...

                  Fuck Ryan Reynolds
                  Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
                  I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Commenting on a couple things here...

                    A: Seth Rogen is cool as shit, but really not fit for the part of Ash...too chubby, just doesn't to fit the role in my opinion...
                    B: Ryan Reynolds KICKS ASS...but a little too comedic for Ash...i'll stick with him in Deadpool.
                    C: If they're gonna replace Bruce they need to get Ryan Ward from Evil Dead the Musical to play Ash. This guy proved night after night after night after night after night live on stage that he's capable of playing Ash.


                    John Bonham playing Moby Dick for real!

                    Is it November 3rd yet?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but if I was casting for Ash..I'd definitely go with Nathan Fillion in the role. He can do the dramatic and the comedic and he is well known among genre fans.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        The Evil Dead(2010)

                        I honestly feel if they are going to remake this film and Bruce Cambell will not be playing ash then here are my three choices for ash.

                        1.Ryan Reynolds
                        2.Nathan Fillion
                        3.Nathan Baesal


                        The Only Thing For Sure Is Nothing Is For Sure

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          if it's a sequel that'd be awesome! but I'm not looking forward to it if it's a remake.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Cannibal Rapist View Post
                            Yeah... okay.

                            They've been saying the same shit for years. I'll believe it when I see it, but for now... bullshit.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by acp35 View Post
                              Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but if I was casting for Ash..I'd definitely go with Nathan Fillion in the role. He can do the dramatic and the comedic and he is well known among genre fans.
                              Him and Seth Rogen are the clear choices

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                                Him and Seth Rogen are the clear choices
                                Rogen is cool but he's way too commercial a choice. Fillion is the way to go.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X