No announcement yet.

The Evil Dead (2013) Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still mad that this is happening. The trailer looked alright. The movie can go fuck itself.

Comment

• This movie has the potential to be epic. I can easily see myself giving this film multiple viewings at the theater!!!

Comment

• I'm not quite sure what trailer you lot are watching because that shitty teaser gives no allusions whatsoever about the final product. We see NOTHING. The only thing one could garner from it is the camerawork.

The only issue it raises with me is where did the person who filmed it hide their mobile phone as they entered the screening?

Please don't answer this.

Comment

• trailer is down now
          Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
            trailer is down now
            Ere's a working link:
            http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/nycc...ood-everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
              Thanks
              Trailer looks decent but how many times have trailers looked good only for the movie to be complete shit
              Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                Thanks
                Trailer looks decent but how many times have trailers looked good only for the movie to be complete shit
                Many times....i guess we can only hope that it lives up to this trailer. It looks fantastic.

Comment

• Looks like something I would fucking enjoy.

Comment

• yesh the bomrs are/ loke wjat now. Sprarg loke whst now yesh i thinkl fuckjing hell im gone

Comment

• Looks like a by the numbers remake to me. Just another horror movie from an industry that has run out of ideas. Besides, 50% of what's awesome about Evil Dead is Bruce Campbell. I can't believe people are getting excited about this, at least people who are old enough to know better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 967-Evil View Post
                        Looks like a by the numbers remake to me. Just another horror movie from an industry that has run out of ideas. Besides, 50% of what's awesome about Evil Dead is Bruce Campbell. I can't believe people are getting excited about this, at least people who are old enough to know better.
                        Nah, Bruce Campbell and his B-movie/schlock comedic talents were only present in the sequels. The original doesn't have too many "Campbell" moments. Any actor could've played his part, and ED would still be remembered just the same. He just happened to be the star. As an actor, he did alright, but if the sequels didn't exist, you wouldn't know who the hell Bruce Campbell is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                          Nah, Bruce Campbell and his B-movie/schlock comedic talents were only present in the sequels. The original doesn't have too many "Campbell" moments. Any actor could've played his part, and ED would still be remembered just the same. He just happened to be the star. As an actor, he did alright, but if the sequels didn't exist, you wouldn't know who the hell Bruce Campbell is.
                          QFT Campbell-isms didnt really start until the 2nd one, im sure there were a few in the first movie but. In all honesty I think the Evil Dead was a decent choice for a remake, the first film was under budgeted and it showed. Its a good film, but not untouchable.
                          All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

• I really love the fact that this film is going to be really bloody. That's how the Evil Dead should be... bloody, messy and brutal!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                              I really love the fact that this film is going to be really bloody. That's how the Evil Dead should be... bloody, messy and brutal!

SAW VI was bloody, messy and brutal. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                                SAW VI was bloody, messy and brutal. Just sayin'.
                                Difference is, i'll actually be entertained by this.

Comment

Working...
                                X