• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That teaser poster sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
      That teaser poster sucks!
      My thoughts exactly. Film looks great, poster's shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        My thoughts exactly. Film looks great, poster's shit.
        There will be more. Won't be just the only one.
        Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post

Nice comparison. But Emily Rose looks far better than the Evil Dead. If they had left out the text, it would look better.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• I'm not the worlds biggest fan of Evil Dead, I'm not overly looking forward to this because I'm not all that keen on the originals. I like them enough, but I don't see them as gold like a lot of fans.

However, that teaser poster is horrid. What they fuck are the thinking with a statement like that, and that image?
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Of late, I've seen several movie posters with block lettering over a simple image, including the one for CARRIE. I hope this trend will end soon and take the found footage trend with it.

Comment

• i like the statement. go for the gold, renaissance (or whatever y'all are called these days) folks!
              2015 song draft

the cramps - surfin dead
              rob zombie - living dead girl
              public image limited - the order of death
              L7 - pretend we're dead
              michale graves - dawn of the dead
              patti smith - dead to the world
              the pixies - dead
              bukka white- fixin to di blues
              omd - forever (live and die)
              bif naked - i died

Comment

• Apparently, some more footage was shown to a select few. Here's the reaction:

BNAT 2012 Information of the footage shown of evil dead The EVIL DEAD Footage I'm bummed we couldn't get to see the whole movie - due to some inside baseball politics BNAT was not able to show the movie in its entirety - but know this: I am freakishly excited for this now. The footage we saw involved a young woman, possessed by the demons in the NECRONOMICON EX MORTIS, which we get to see in detail - as she wounds herself in the face in a most gruesome manner. As a young man tries to stop her, he gets a bit of nasty business straight into his eye, and the audience screamed as he pulled a broken syringe needle out of the bottom of his eyelids. It was spectacularly gory, hardcore, and so utterly completely EVIL DEAD - down to the crazy-ass Raimiesque camera angles - that fans who are being reluctant to embrace this should put aside their misgivings. From this one scene alone, I was utterly convinced. EVIL DEAD is going to kick unholy amounts of ass.

Comment

• NEW EVIL DEAD RED BAND TRAILER SET TO PREMIER AT 12AM EST/ 9PM PST!!!

Comment

• HERE IT IS PEOPLE!!!

http://bit.ly/DTSYS

Aside from some iffy acting, i think it's pretty damn sweet!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      HERE IT IS PEOPLE!!!

http://bit.ly/DTSYS

Aside from some iffy acting, i think it's pretty damn sweet!!!
                      Yeah, that's what stuck out in the first trailer as well. The hammy delivery of nearly every line spoken. Now, I realize the first film wasn't exactly known for great acting, so maybe some of the schlock is intentional. Hopefully that is the case, and it's not because the actors are terrible. I have my doubts though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                        Yeah, that's what stuck out in the first trailer as well. The hammy delivery of nearly every line spoken. Now, I realize the first film wasn't exactly known for great acting, so maybe some of the schlock is intentional. Hopefully that is the case, and it's not because the actors are terrible. I have my doubts though.
                        I definitely think they're trying to hamm up the acting intentionally, afterall.... it is an Evil Dead film.

Comment

• Looks fucking amazing! And this is coming from somebody who holds the orig Evil Dead as one of the top 3 horror movies ever made. Winced a few times which hardly ever happens anymore with horror. The trailer was nicely done and even more excited about it!

Comment

• Yeah this movie looks sick
                            All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

• FEDE ALVAREZ.....TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Comment

• Red Band trailer is way better than the teaser.

I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                                X