The Evil Dead (2013) Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
    Thanks for the link Iggy, I always love watching those "First looks" when I arrive early to a movie!
    Yup, especially when it's a movie you're really looking foward to like this!

Comment

• Awesome. I so can't wait for this shit.

Comment

• The script is online for those interested. It's a pre-Cody draft and a fairly quick read..

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Just watched the trailer for the first time, looks kinda promising but I'll remain skeptical. I never like the casting for these remakes, always bland actors that look like models. The evil chick and gore looks awesome though so maybe they'll get it right and it'll be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
            I never like the casting for these remakes, always bland actors that look like models.
            Ain't it the truth.

"Acting? Pssh, who cares? How many Maxim spreads does she have? How many people follow her on Twitter? Will she show her tits?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              Ain't it the truth.

"Acting? Pssh, who cares? How many Maxim spreads does she have? How many people follow her on Twitter? Will she show her tits?"
              I usually hate it, but I think there will be enough gore that they wont be 'pretty' very long.

Comment

• Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
                I usually hate it, but I think there will be enough gore that they wont be 'pretty' very long.
                The gore IS what makes them pretty

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                  The gore IS what makes them pretty
                  Which is why I'm seriously looking forward to the arm cutting scene.

Comment

• one remake i think will actually be better than the original.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
                      one remake i think will actually be better than the original.
                      Ha...ho... he..hum....

Thanks for the laugh.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

It wouldn't be hard to make a better film than the original but I doubt this will be. The dated-ness of the original made it charming. This to me looks no different than any Platinum Dunes remake.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

hahahahahahaha thanks I needed that laugh.

Comment

This coming from the person who thinks The Cabin In The Woods is the greatest horror movie of all time roflmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                              This coming from the person who thinks The Cabin In The Woods is the greatest horror movie of all time roflmao.
                              I'm kind of surprised he hasn't already said that the remake is a cult classic.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                                I'm kind of surprised he hasn't already said that the remake is a cult classic.
                                Actually it's a she. I can only assume she'll be all over Fede Alvarez's dick once this film is out.

Comment

Working...
                                X