Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Evil Dead (2013) Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great to see all the positive reviews. April 5th needs to hurry the hell up!
    .

    Comment


    • so fucking excited

      Comment


      • Yes please.

        Comment


        • Another positive one from AINT IT COOL

          Footage from the premier.

          [YOUTUBE]B6K0ttpYFhM#![/YOUTUBE]

          Comment


          • Iggy is going to shit his pants with all of these positive reviews.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
              Iggy is going to shit his pants with all of these positive reviews.
              I've promised myself that I won't read any reviews until I see the film, because I want to be surprised when I finally do see it. However, I'm ecstatic at the fact that the reviews are so good!


              Comment


              • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                I've promised myself that I won't read any reviews until I see the film, because I want to be surprised when I finally do see it. However, I'm ecstatic at the fact that the reviews are so good!


                They don't have any spoilers. They all pretty much say that it's one of the most violent mainstream movies to come out in some time, and that for a remake it's its own movie.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                  They don't have any spoilers. They all pretty much say that it's one of the most violent mainstream movies to come out in some time, and that for a remake it's its own movie.
                  Cool, then i'll check out the reviews. Man, it's so fucking great that we're getting another Evil Dead blood bath!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                    Cool, then i'll check out the reviews. Man, it's so fucking great that we're getting another Evil Dead blood bath!!!
                    I'm glad they've dropped the comedy and gone for balls out horror.

                    If the cinema cut is so extreme then I can only imagine what's in store for the unrated version.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                      I'm glad they've dropped the comedy and gone for balls out horror.

                      If the cinema cut is so extreme then I can only imagine what's in store for the unrated version.
                      Audiences are going to be blown away. You just don't get this kind of carnage any more in theaters.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                        Audiences are going to be blown away. You just don't get this kind of carnage any more in theaters.
                        Horror has been in a lull lately. It's all been found footage and ghost stories.

                        This film and Maniac is going to give the genre the kick in the ass it needs.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                          Horror has been in a lull lately. It's all been found footage and ghost stories.

                          This film and Maniac is going to give the genre the kick in the ass it needs.
                          Word. I'll be there opening day!

                          Hopefully Maniac will get a release date soon. Seems like we all have been waiting forever.
                          .

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                            Cool, then i'll check out the reviews. Man, it's so fucking great that we're getting another Evil Dead blood bath!!!
                            I like the review from the BD dude:
                            By the time the film hits its climax – during which the sky literally rains blood for the entirety of the final battle – I was sort of wishing it would never end.
                            Raining Blood - he stole that line from Slayer.
                            Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                            I'm glad they've dropped the comedy and gone for balls out horror.
                            There wasn't so much comedy in the first part...
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                              There wasn't so much comedy in the first part...
                              That's right. The first one was supposed to be straight out horror, yet it had traces of slapstick and black humor.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                                Word. I'll be there opening day!

                                Hopefully Maniac will get a release date soon. Seems like we all have been waiting forever.
                                Maniac is coming out limited theatrical/VOD June 21st.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X