Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      Hey man, i'm sure you've spent your movie fare on something worse. Give it a shot!
      Oh I've wasted more than enough money on shit. I just wish we could get more original stuff not remakes all the time.

Comment

You poor bastard... I feel for you.
        I know. I'm dying to see this now.

It's only a month so the wait isn't too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinx View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
            Holy Hell !!!

Doesn't open over here until May 9th. Boo !!
            Damn Rusted that sucks....I'm sure there will be a bootleg online way before that if you can't wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
              Oh I've wasted more than enough money on shit. I just wish we could get more original stuff not remakes all the time.
              To be honest, I really wouldn't have much of a problem with the remakes if they were all done right like this one seems to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                Damn Rusted that sucks....I'm sure there will be a bootleg online way before that if you can't wait...
                Probably but I'm def going to see this on the big screen.

If it does well in the states on it's opening weekend then the date could get bumped up by a few weeks.

Comment

To be honest, I really wouldn't have much of a problem with the remakes if they were all done right like this one seems to be.
                  Ya I guess if the large majority of them weren't just cash grabs it wouldn't be so bad.

Comment

• Hey guys, check this out. More cool fan reaction of the Evil Dead premier....

[YOUTUBE]h6O0OXtYX0I[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Hey guys, check this out. More cool fan reaction of the Evil Dead premier....

[YOUTUBE]h6O0OXtYX0I[/YOUTUBE]
                      Super pumped!!!!!!!!!!1

It's almost like with all this incredibly positive buzz that this could be the horror film we've all been waiting for...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                        Super pumped!!!!!!!!!!1

It's almost like with all this incredibly positive buzz that this could be the horror film we've all been waiting for...
                        There's a video on Youtube of a full Q&A that they did after the screening of the film. I refuse to watch it because it's chock full of spoilers... it's tempting though....

Comment

• Can't. Fucking. Wait.

Comment

• For me, this is easily thee most anticipated film of the year. I can't think of any other film that has had this kind of buzz, hype and build up. It's epic to behold.

Comment

For me, this is easily thee most anticipated film of the year. I can't think of any other film that has had this kind of buzz, hype and build up. It's epic to behold.
                              Aside from this and the second Hobbit film, there isn't another film coming out this year (that I'm aware of) that I give a fuck about.

Comment

There's a video on Youtube of a full Q&A that they did after the screening of the film. I refuse to watch it because it's chock full of spoilers... it's tempting though....
                                Best not to.

I was reading about the proposed sequel and they gave away a big spoiler. It's obvious but it's nice to be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X