The Evil Dead (2013) Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ ^
    That's awesome. My personal favorite so far. Makes this one look like chicken-shit:

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Really looking forward to this. Been a while since I've seen a good horror movie in the theatre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayy View Post
        Really looking forward to this. Been a while since I've seen a good horror movie in the theatre.
        I know what you mean....I am soooo pumped for this. I just know that the adrenaline will be flowing big time on the way to the theater!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          Favorite poster thus far.
          Ditto.

I'm surprised that nobody's done a mock-up to see what it'd look like with milky-white eyes.
          Mayhem. In a boilersuit.

Comment

• I'd love to buy a lot of these posters, some of the best I've ever seen for a film.
            “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Making a whole thing of watching this.. taking my mom and cousin, who both love horror, to check it out. Should be a blast.. haven't been this excited for a horror movie in a theater in a long time. I can't even remember the last movie I was this pumped for a flick... maybe Dawn of the Dead remake?
              "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

• The wait is excruciating!
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• I really wish they hadn't changed the eyes of the deadites. The white/pinkish ones were creepier.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WodenHorde View Post
                      I really wish they hadn't changed the eyes of the deadites. The white/pinkish ones were creepier.
                      Agreed, although the lead deadite in the remake still looks creepy without them.
                      57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Comment

• all of this over the top advertising for this is making me nervous. It seems like whenever this happens it is because the film is shit and the producers know it. I do hope I am wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                            all of this over the top advertising for this is making me nervous. It seems like whenever this happens it is because the film is shit and the producers know it. I do hope I am wrong though.
                            Don't worry so much about this one bro. This time Hollywood is delivering the goods, pretty much because the Director is aiming this film at true fans of horror and not the mainstream, teeny bopper shit we have around these days.

Keep in mind that most of the reviews have been outstanding.

Comment

Don't worry so much about this one bro. This time Hollywood is delivering the goods, pretty much because the Director is aiming this film at true fans of horror and not the mainstream, teeny bopper shit we have around these days.

Keep in mind that most of the reviews have been outstanding.
                              I'll try...

Comment

• 79% on Rotten Tomatos ATM and the reviews are really good, not just "51%"
                                Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
                                Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
                                Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
                                The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
                                Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
                                Nightcore Land Of Confusion
                                Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
                                Rend Collective My Lighthouse
                                Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
                                Garbage Special
                                Cardigans My Favorite Game
                                Living Colour Cult of Personality