No announcement yet.

The Evil Dead (2013) Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leavin to get my brother and head to the theater.

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
    Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
    So frightened of dying
    Relax, yes, I’m trying
    But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

• I was going to go tonight but I just finished Insanity and now I'm exhausted....

I may go to the 10:45 showing but more than likely I will just wait til tomorrow...

Shawn Edwards(a reviewer from my area who I greatly respect) gave it 5/5

http://fox4kc.com/2013/04/05/screeni...nger-and-rosa/
      Last edited by The Bear Jew; 04-05-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• People seem to be loving this movie, or thinking it's just 'meh'.

I'm not really a big fan of the original so I couldn't give two fucks if it shits all over it. I've heard of people being let down at the end credits thingy to, though I don't know what it is.
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
        Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
        My little idiot..

Comment

• Was not a fan, the blood was good the gore was good, kill scenes were goo, but...I was disappointed. The opening scene was pointless, and it ha d a couple of " no fuckin shit moments," such as when David touched the torched support beam, and said "something was burned here" then there was a flashback to 5 minutes prior in the movie; i fuckin hate that with a passion and turned me off. Also why was the possession like a worm vine thing? Also why is it that duct tape was able to solve every problem? Im sure it was an inside joke to Ash in ED 2, but that worked because that film was a comedy. This was not.

favorite line:
          "We ahve to kill you sister."
          " We arent fuckin killing anyone!"
          - girl 2 scenes before got her head bashed in with a toilet bowl.

It just didnt seem fun...
          All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

• I hate when people don't proofread and preview their posts before submitting them...

Anyways super excited for this tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
              I hate when people don't proofread and preview their posts before submitting them...

Anyways super excited for this tomorrow!
              cha cause spelling and grammar are imprtant on a horror forum with a couple dozen members

Comment

• Originally posted by Robcbh View Post
                cha cause spelling and grammar are imprtant on a horror forum with a couple dozen members

If you're wanting to become published then maybe you should take it seriously...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robcbh View Post
                  Spelling is no bother but please use spoiler tags. Some of us don't get to see this for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post

If you're wanting to become published then maybe you should take it seriously...
                    BOOM!
                    Only gave a sarcastic remark because your comment was so transparent. Could have just quoted my and wrote, "reread." But point taken.

Anyways, enjoy the movie tomorrow. There are definitely things about it that were enjoyable, as a turn-off-the-brain-and-watch-people-die movie it was awesome...not that the original provided any deep social commentary.

Comment

• Just got back from seeing it. Loved it. One of the better remakes (although I hate calling it a remake)

Did anyone else think the deadites here looked more like the demons from Lamberto Bava's Demons than the original Evil Dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                        Did anyone else think the deadites here looked more like the demons from Lamberto Bava's Demons than the original Evil Dead?
                        Haha, great observation. Must be the contact lenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                          Spelling is no bother but please use spoiler tags. Some of us don't get to see this for a while.
                          like me

going to be the same next week with lords o salem too. this theater sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                            Haha, great observation. Must be the contact lenses.
                            That's it.

I did stay for the end credits. Me, my friend and his girlfriend were the only ones who did.

[SPOILER]"Groovy"[/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                              That's it.

I did stay for the end credits. Me, my friend and his girlfriend were the only ones who did.

[SPOILER]"Groovy"[/SPOILER]

Glad you liked it... Easily one of the best remakes...

Comment

• The movie was ok, I was kind of bored during a lot of it and it made me want to watch the originals.

Comment

Working...
                                X