Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Side of Innocence (2010)

From the Dev-O-Ron Pictures website:

William Crowley photographs the frightened faces of animals. He combines them with crime scene imagery he carefully compiles as he documents the tragedies of others. The result ― haunting photo-collages that mesmerize his high school classmates. When a string of unsolved murders begin to plague his sleepy town, William's obsession with documenting crime heightens. Especially when he meets Judy Jessup ― fresh from a stint in Juvy ― who's come to live with her estranged father, Chief Detective Frank Jessup. Despite Detective Jessup's concerns, the two teens bond. William discovers she's a "cutter" and feels he has found a kindred spirit. He draws Judy into his tortured world when he brings her to a performance art show where his frightening photo-collages include her father at work. After getting over her initial shock, she accepts William's offer to help her express her darkness in the light of the school drama project. The town's elusive killer starts targeting teenage girls and all the pieces weave together in a macabre portrait. Detective Jessup begins to realize that William's interest in the case is more than morbid curiosity. The troubled teen might be the killer... and his daughter could be the next victim.

Lipnicki in a horror flick? Sounds good to me. It seems like it's been in pre-production for a long time.

More Info

BAM! Sid, super bitch!

Sounds off beat, could come together quite well tho, has my interest for now anyway. Kind've reminds be of the "hero" in Midnight Meat Train, obsessing a bit on his photos. Not a bad thing, just sayin'
    Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
    Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
    Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
    The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
    Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
    Nightcore Land Of Confusion
    Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
    Rend Collective My Lighthouse
    Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
    Garbage Special
    Cardigans My Favorite Game
    Living Colour Cult of Personality
    Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
    Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
    Sasha D Russian Girls
    Scatman John Scatman

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
      Sounds off beat, could come together quite well tho, has my interest for now anyway. Kind've reminds be of the "hero" in Midnight Meat Train, obsessing a bit on his photos. Not a bad thing, just sayin'
      To me the description sounds like Spiral. Not too much, but it reminds me of that movie.

BAM! Sid, super bitch!

Comment

Yeah I got a report on this film last week, so Im following it. I'll let you know if I hear anything new

Comment

Sounds intresting.
          Could be something different then most horrors out there altho it does sound more like a drama with horror mixed in.
          My DVDs

Comment

Yeah I think it will do well because of Lip Who doesnt wanna see him all growed up slashing people...

Comment

Originally posted by destinie2loveu2 View Post
              Yeah I think it will do well because of Lip Who doesnt wanna see him all growed up slashing people...
              Right? I can't wait to see him cut off someone's head and verify that it weighs eight pounds.

BAM! Sid, super bitch!

Comment

Any users' thoughts?
                There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
                No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

Working...
                X