No announcement yet.

Fright Night (2011) Remake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad film. No need for the 3D though.

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake.

Comment

• I don't understand why they converted it into 3D.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
        I don't understand why they converted it into 3D.
        For some reason the majority of studios thinks that 3D is a must have for audiences. I personally don't enjoy 3D that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukefrukem View Post
          Did anyone end up going to see this in 3D? The effects were actually quite good.
          when I see statements like this i ask myself "is this real life?"

the 3D post work absolutely SUCKED and was virtually pointless.

The "special effects" were absolutely fucking miserable.

I gave this one another solid chance. It's entertaining for 35 minutes, then it becomes a cartoon; seriously some of the worst CGI I've ever seen in a mainstream release, if not THE worst.

Too bad, because Colin REALLY surprised me; he was the standout of the film, and I'm not even a fan of the guy. Completely fucked off Toni Collette's role, COMPLETELY underusing the best performer in the film. 'Oh shit, we just got into some wild violence on the road...let me pass out so I can disappear from the other two thirds of the film'. fucking-brilliant

Had potential, squandered it in under half the film's run time. Too damn bad.

Comment

• I just read that a pseudo sequel is in the works which will supposedly be a standalone film bearing the Fright Night tag and that its producers have plans to turn this franchise into an anthology film series, as was originally planned for the Halloween series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
              I just read that a pseudo sequel is in the works which will supposedly be a standalone film bearing the Fright Night tag and that its producers have plans to turn this franchise into an anthology film series, as was originally planned for the Halloween series.
              [YOUTUBE]Vm4TG56KGZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• I don't mind 3d but 3d conversion is usually horrendous.... Don't get it.

Comment

• This remake was completely pointless and one of the worst I've ever seen.

Comment

• Complete Garbage
                    Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• I liked it

Comment

• The new Evil Ed is terrible (mostly due to the acting), as is the new Peter Vincent (mostly due to the writing).

Comment

• Even David Tennant couldn't save this piece of crap, & I doubt even Dr. Who would've been able to save the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by pixie06 View Post
                            Even David Tennant couldn't save this piece of crap, & I doubt even Dr. Who would've been able to save the day.
                            That is the only reason I went to the theatre to see "Fright Night" as I'm a fan of David Tennant.. I dont know why Hollywood thinks Colin Farrell is a great actor because everything I have seen him, he sucked. No pun intended. I just think he is one of the worse actors ever.

Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.

Comment

Working...
                            X