No announcement yet.

Blood Creek (2009)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What no love for Tigerland? Or the undeniable cheese fest that was Flatliners? I mean the latter was bad, but at least it's watchable. Unlike Phonebooth, yikes.

Back on topic, I probably won't see Blood Creek. Why? Shumacher going basically direct to video is the official stamp of "Oh, hell no," in my book.

Comment

I picked it up on Tuesday, I still have yet to watch it yet. From what I hear it's pretty decent.

Sig courtesy of awwstin.

My DVD/Blu Ray Collection

Comment

As some have stated Schumacher, for all of his sins against nature and Batman, has made a couple of very good films. We're talking Tigerland, Phone Booth, The Lost Boys, 8MM, A Time to Kill, Flatliners, and, as MovieGeek so eloquently put it, Schumacher's screw ups led to Nolanís Batman Begins + The Dark Knight.

Blood Creek looks like total garbage though.

Comment

Just seen this and quite enjoyed it apart from the CGI already mentioned.
          Pretty cool idea and I quite liked the villan also.
          Acting wasnt half bad either.
          My DVDs

Comment

I like the trailer. I'll watch it this week.

Comment

gonna watch this in a few minutes, ill throw in my 2 cents later

Comment

wow.. Anyone debating whether or not to see this... go watch it! I highly recommend it

Acting was on point, story was awesome... I loved this little film

the villain was pretty damn coo

i didn't think it was gonna be nearly as good

Comment

Yeah I really wanna see this, I'm actually debating whether or not to go buy right now lol.

Comment

lol.. it might be able to wait till tomorrow but its honestly a pretty good film imo

Comment

Well I saw it at WM at that's only like a 3 min drive lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
                        Well I saw it at WM at that's only like a 3 min drive lol.
                        go grab it then lol... Its 9:35 here so if i didn't see it yet id prob say fuck it.

let me know what ya thought though

Comment

It's 9:38 here, so I might go get it after the AFC game.

Comment

THis looks awesome
                            sigpichttp://www.youtube.com/user/jugchord
                            My horror discussion channel

Comment

Yes it does.

Comment

How does it compare to the 'Nazi zombie' movie that came out a couple of years ago called Outpost? I quite enjoyed that one - they shied away from the evil CGI machine and threw in some alright blood 'n guts instead. Always a good move.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892899/
                                Drink, si! Loco, si! But I tell you true... - Town Drunk: Imboca, Spain

Comment

Working...
                                X