Blood Creek (2009)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood_n_Gutz_DownUnder View Post
    How does it compare to the 'Nazi zombie' movie that came out a couple of years ago called Outpost? I quite enjoyed that one - they shied away from the evil CGI machine and threw in some alright blood 'n guts instead. Always a good move.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892899/
    yeah ive seen Outpost i liked that one too, but not near as much as this

Comment

I really didn't like Outpost. Took too long to get going and when it got going I wasn't really interested.

Blood Creek owns it.
      Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Just got back from buying Blood Creek will watch it tonight .

Comment

I might have to pick this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
            Just got back from buying Blood Creek will watch it tonight .
            good man

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
              I might have to pick this up.
              $15 at wal-mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutter View Post
                good man
                Word lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
                  $15 at wal-mart.
                  Thanks for the heads up. White-Trash-Mart always has good prices on new horror.

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                    Thanks for the heads up. White-Trash-Mart always has good prices on new horror.
                    Yeah it's not the cleanest place buy they have good DVD prices lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutter View Post
                      yeah ive seen Outpost i liked that one too, but not near as much as this
                      Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                      I really didn't like Outpost. Took too long to get going and when it got going I wasn't really interested.

Blood Creek owns it.
                      I enjoyed Outpost but yeah, if this one's miles better I'll definitely be on the look-out for it. Don't even know if it's hit our shores yet though...

EDIT: A quick whip-around of some Aussie online DVD websites show no fucking mention of this movie, even under director searches. Guess I'll have to wait.
                      Last edited by Blood_n_Gutz_DownUnder; 01-25-2010, 07:05 AM.
                      Drink, si! Loco, si! But I tell you true... - Town Drunk: Imboca, Spain

Comment

Watched it last night and I was impressed, it does have a lot of flaws but it's entertaining, fun and has some good suspense from time to time....

Definitely a good watch but I could see why some people will hate it.

Comment

"Blood Creek" an unappreciated good original american horror film that will hopefully get an audience now that's it available to own. Shame on you Lionsgate Films for not giving this a wide theatrical release!!! 8/10

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
                            "Blood Creek" an unappreciated good original american horror film that will hopefully get an audience now that's it available to own. Shame on you Lionsgate Films for not giving this a wide theatrical release!!! 8/10
                            Yeah this got the Midnight Meat Train treatment in which Lionsgate gave a great movie the shaft. Fuck them!

I'll have to pick this up in the near future so my mom can watch it. I know she will dig it.

The villain is fucking cool though. He reminded me of a cenobite at times.
                            Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

I was surprised since this didn't even get a fucking trailer. All I knew was that Dominic Purcell was in it and it had to do something with Nazis.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
                                I was surprised since this didn't even get a fucking trailer. All I knew was that Dominic Purcell was in it and it had to do something with Nazis.
                                I didn't know anything until they announced it playing in like 1 theater and then going to DVD. I was like Nazi+zombies+Joel Schumacher=Sign me the fuck up!

And it delivered so fuck yeah.
                                Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

Working...
                                X