Red Riding Hood (2011)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Riding Hood (2011)

This is sounding like a good gothic horror tale, so far!

The latest, which was posted on BD, is that Virginia (Candyman, A Haunting In Connecticut) Madsen has joined the cast.

And Leonardo DiCaprio to Produce it!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...ding-hood.html

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1486185/

It sounds interesting enough, but I'm still having trouble gaining respect for Catherine Hardwicke after Twilight. :/

Comment

Originally posted by CaraBloodyCara View Post
        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1486185/

It sounds interesting enough, but I'm still having trouble gaining respect for Catherine Hardwicke after Twilight. :/
        Why? what was wrong with her direction in that movie???? i thought it was decent enough. Same with 'Thirteen'.

Comment

http://www.shockya.com/news/2010/07/...scenes-photos/

Comment

So far, this looks like the shittiest movie that will be theatrically released in 2011.

Comment

Judging from the trailer it looks like a movie that will have pretty much nothing but sex. Am I the only one getting the vibe we're getting the wolfman type twist as to who the wolf actually is?
              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Hardwicke's only decent film is Lords of Dogtown.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                  Hardwicke's only decent film is Lords of Dogtown.
                  Great flick!

Emile Hirsch needs a high profile role to show what he can really do.

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

Looks just like Twilight...

I just can't understand the sick trend of making a classic monster, like the werewolf in this case, into a sissy.
                    [YOUTUBE]HwA1yNpcTwA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by indecent actions View Post
                      Emile Hirsch needs a high profile role to show what he can really do.
                      Doing Speed Racer may have backfired for him in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knell View Post
                        And Leonardo DiCaprio to Produce it!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...ding-hood.html
                        Then it cannot be that bad.

Originally posted by Dthecryptkeeper View Post
                        This is sounding like a good gothic horror tale, so far!

The latest, which was posted on BD, is that Virginia (Candyman, A Haunting In Connecticut) Madsen has joined the cast.
                        I thought she was great in A Haunting in Connecticut. Amanda S. though is good at being the innocent but seductive looking character.

I am looking forward to a Gothic horror love story for a change. Instead of the remakes that keep coming out that never do well.
                        "You're no crazier than most people, prolly a little too sane if anything." Willowfang

Comment

Was kinda excited for this until I just saw the teaser trailer.

Mouthsturbation?

Comment

The trailor reminded me mostly of The Town (M. Night Shyamalan)..
                            judiging by the trailor it seems entertaining enough for a sunday afternoon, but not to pay to go see it in the theatres. To bad, i would have enjoyed a new werewolf horror movie

Comment

Originally posted by scarred4life View Post
                              The trailor reminded me mostly of The Town (M. Night Shyamalan)..
                              judiging by the trailor it seems entertaining enough for a sunday afternoon, but not to pay to go see it in the theatres. To bad, i would have enjoyed a new werewolf horror movie
                              I thought this movie felt like a M. Night S. movie as well. I was thinking The Village. I loved that film, but everyone else I know was so disappointed. But I love his films, so I pretty much get booed amongst my friends.

I still want to see it for the costumes and set design, and maybe a good story.
                              "You're no crazier than most people, prolly a little too sane if anything." Willowfang

Comment

Working...
                              X