Insidious (2011)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insidious (2011)

James Wan is one of the best young horror directors. DEAD SILENCE was a great modern ghost flick, and now he's bringing horror fans a haunted house flick with INSIDIOUS, starring Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne.

Loved Rose Byrne in JUST BURIED.

hmm...

Comment

He's going the POLTERGEIST route with INSIDIOUS, excluding blood and gore in favor of atmosphere and unsettling imagery.

Comment

sounds interestinggg...

Comment

Any more info on this? IMDb doesn't have much at all.

Comment

Wan is comparing it to THE OTHERS and THE SIXTH SENSE.

Last edited by Sam Haine; 08-17-2010, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Can't wait to see this in theater. Trailer looks ultra-creepy and the theme of it is interesting too. I am only wondering that the gave it a PG-rating...
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Looks pretty stupid. Skip and forget.

Comment

I'll check it out as a dvd. The movie doesn't look too impressive i'll admit, and i'm wondering what the makers of this film were thinking when they created that Darth Maul looking character. Seriously WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Haine View Post
                    Wan is comparing it to THE OTHERS and THE SIXTH SENSE.

I doubt it'll top those.

Comment

I think I'll wait for DVD, or even cable.

Comment

I, for one, am super excited to see this. Every podcaster and reviewer I respect who've managed to catch early screenings have proclaimed it nothing short of phenomenal, and the trailers themselves look promising.

A video review show dedicated to horror cinema.

Latest BSC episode (2/22/12):
                        The Gingerdead Man
                        Latest BSA episode (3/21/12): The Birds vs. The Birds!
                        Latest Vlog (3/27/12): The Hunger Games

Comment

Originally posted by Wednesday View Post
                          I, for one, am super excited to see this. Every podcaster and reviewer I respect who've managed to catch early screenings have proclaimed it nothing short of phenomenal, and the trailers themselves look promising.
                          Don't get me wrong. If i see multiple reviews on opening week saying that it was good, i'll be much more tempted to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wednesday View Post
                            Same here, dude. I'll be front and center at the first showing next Friday.
                            sigpic "The dream you can't escape ALIVE!"

Comment

I'm going to have to pass on this. I don't support PG13 horror.
                              15 WWE DVD LOT Rock Hogan Hell in a Cell Ladder Match:
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200602122789

Comment

Working...
                              X