Rob Zombie's The Lords Of Salem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tymishu78 View Post
    I think the witch is going to be Sheri....just a guess. I could be wrong.
    That will save money on the make-up.

Comment

I'm intrested. It's nice to see him get away from re-makes.The Devils Rejects is great and House of 1000 Corpses is a guilty pleasure.I can even live with Halloween to an extent.I just hope he keep himself from the ongoing cameo fest his films are becoming.
      sigpicMy , What big teeth you have.

Comment

I might start enjoying Rob Zombie's movies if he worked with good scripts and didn't make every character a scumbag piece of shit. Also, it would be great if he didn't throw his useless wife into every movie just so she can have something to do and feel important.

Comment

Originally posted by stewietantrum View Post
          Also, it would be great if he didn't throw his useless wife into every movie just so she can have something to do and feel important.
          Well, in my opinion, Sheri is a very talented actress, who also just happens to be one of the hottest pieces of ass to grace our television screens in recent years. To be honest, i think alot of the time she just doesnt get the credit she deserves due to being married to RZ. Alot of people just pass her off as "Rob Zombie's chick", but she is so, so much more than that.
          Last edited by sinnerboy; 10-01-2010, 01:06 PM.

A big thank you to the lovely JoeGrizz for making my awesome signature.

Comment

Originally posted by sinnerboy View Post
            Well, in my opinion, Sheri is a very talented actress, who also just happens to be one of the hottest pieces of ass to grace our television screens in recent years. To be honest, i think alot of the time just she doesnt get the credit she deserves due to being married to RZ. Alot of people just pass her off as "Rob Zombie's chick", but she is so, so much more than that.
            You must have seen some movies that I haven't because she's been less than impressive in Zombie's movies.

Comment

Originally posted by stewietantrum View Post
              You must have seen some movies that I haven't because she's been less than impressive in Zombie's movies.
              She was pretty good in TDR. I believe a pro like Forsythe brought out every bit of talent in her, in their confrontation in the basement. She was pretty convincingly intense.

Not saying she's amazing or anything, but she's not nearly as bad as people say she is.

Comment

The voice... ugh... Sounds like she sucks on helium in between takes.

I actually kinda dig the premise for this, but I have very little faith that it will turn into something actually decent.

Comment

Well, in my opinion, Sheri is a very talented actress, who also just happens to be one of the hottest pieces of ass to grace our television screens in recent years. To be honest, i think alot of the time just she doesnt get the credit she deserves due to being married to RZ. Alot of people just pass her off as "Rob Zombie's chick", but she is so, so much more than that.

Really? She's cute, that's about it..

I think Rob will pull a shocker and not cast her in the film... Even if he does, as long as she's not the protagonist, I'm not really trippin'..

Mouthsturbation?

Comment

The story sounds kind of cool and visually it could be great, but we all know Robs writing style and that it consists of nothing more than hillbilly stereotypes talking trash.

Comment

Originally posted by halloweencheif View Post
                      I think Rob will pull a shocker and not cast her in the film...
                      If he doesnt cast her, to hell with him i'm not watching it.

A big thank you to the lovely JoeGrizz for making my awesome signature.

Comment

If he doesnt cast her, to hell with him i'm not watching it.
                        And miss out on all the F-bombs? Yo no comprendo..

Mouthsturbation?

Comment

Originally posted by brain dead View Post
                          I'm imagining Hocus Pocus with a lot more swearing, death and tits.
                          You say that like it's a bad thing!

Some of my old films.

Comment

I happen to like Rob zombie as a musician and filmmaker so I'll def go check this out. Mainly a fan of Devils Rejects and Halloween. . .House and H@ were just waaaaay to over the top. Hopefully he does well with this.

"And out of the chaos a voice spoke,'Smile and be happy, for it can always get worse'. And I smiled and I was happy, and things did get worse."

Comment

Yeah, glad it's not a remake. H1 sucked balls and I didn't bother with H2. Hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised with Salem.

He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

Comment

If Rob Zombie can make with this a film as good as 'The Devil's Rejects', then I'll be happy. At least its something original, and with TDR he was starting to show promise, but then had to go fuck around with the Halloween mythology, which was just not suited to his style at all! Maybe this project will get him back on the right track.

I will lay a sure fire bet with anybody that Sherri Moon Zombie will have a prime role as one of the witches.
                                Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 09-24-2010, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X