X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    For convenience:

[YOUTUBE]T-ssRuc1qjs[/YOUTUBE]
    Visually this looks amazing, it resembles a combination of Kubrick, Argento and classic Zombie all rolled into one. I'm as excited for this as I was for Thę Cabin In Thę Woods!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
      Looks interesting. I'll check it out and we'll see what happens.

I just wish he would make a movie without his wife in it.
      Originally posted by Jayy View Post
      Totally agree.
      I think he is going for that whole, Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider kinda thing?
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

For convenience:

[YOUTUBE]T-ssRuc1qjs[/YOUTUBE]
        This can't be wrong, it's gonna be good. I am sure.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
          This can't be wrong, it's gonna be good. I am sure.
          Prediction! The majority of you fuckers are going to HATE IT!

Seriously, the trailer is as cool as fuck, but don't go into with thinking it's going to be a good movie. Just eat a bag of shrooms and sit right in the front row... but wear a diaper, or something.
          LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

• I thought House of 1,000 Corpses and Devils Rejects were both amazing but with this one I am still not sure. It takes more than nic visuals to make a movie good. I am a little iffy about Rob's wife having the leading role and carrying this movie on her own. I think by him and only him casting her in his movies it shows how bad/desperate of an actress she is and that could honestly hurt this movie but then again we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

• Anchor Bay will be releasing this on April 26th. Hopefully it'll be a wide theatrical release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                Anchor Bay will be releasing this on April 26th. Hopefully it'll be a wide theatrical release.
                I don't see why it wouldn't be. Rob Zombie is pretty much a household name now. They'll easily turn a profit.

Comment

I don't see why it wouldn't be. Rob Zombie is pretty much a household name now. They'll easily turn a profit.
                  H2 wasn't wide. Hell it didn't even get a theatrical release in Australia that I know of. At least not anywhere near where I'm from.
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                  Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                  My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    H2 wasn't wide. Hell it didn't even get a theatrical release in Australia that I know of. At least not anywhere near where I'm from.
                    In the US it received a wide release.

Rob Zombie is a lot more popular than you would imagine.

Comment

• just because some people on here hates on Rob Zombie, doesnt mean he doesnt have fans, he is very popular among horror fans and metal-heads.

Rob Zombie is a genius and I cant wait for this movie.

Comment

• Oh my my my..........
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
                          just because some people on here hates on Rob Zombie, doesnt mean he doesnt have fans, he is very popular among horror fans and metal-heads.
                          Metal heads = Fucking retards, 95% of the time. Not exactly the people you want to base your argument on. If it isn't "badass", or "hardcore", metal heads don't really give a shit. They judge movies, like they judge music, and it's fucking sad.

Rob Zombie is a genius and I cant wait for this movie.
                          He's got his moments, no doubt, as far as filmmaking is concerned. I can't say I really get the hate. Even if all he does is make stinkers the rest of his career, he gave us a modern horror classic with The Devil's Rejects, and has managed to carve out his own style. Whether you like his style or not, is irrelevent. The man is doing what he wants, in the confines of Hollywood, which is no small feat. Love him or hate him, he's giving you his vision everytime out, and I can respect that, no matter what the quality of the final product is.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
                            just because some people on here hates on Rob Zombie, doesnt mean he doesnt have fans, he is very popular among horror fans and metal-heads.

Guess what, he even has fans in this community, you douchebag.
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• I enjoy (and own) House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects. However, I loathed both Halloween installments for reasons that I've gone into many times in the past (and no it's not because it's a remake and follow up sequel). I can see how some hate all of Zombie's films though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Even if all he does is make stinkers the rest of his career, he gave us a modern horror classic with The Devil's Rejects
                                It's easily his best movie (but that's not really saying much) and I think it's decent enough, but a modern horror classic?

I don't see it...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Working...
                                X