No announcement yet.

Rob Zombie's The Lords Of Salem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheri is a overrated white trash piece of shit.

Comment

Is it gonna be anything like Lords of Dogtown?

Zombie better be packing this film with some hot witches on skateboards and high school drama and skull-fucking.

Comment

I'll admit it - I really like Zombie's stuff. Music, movies, art, etc.

Can't wait to see this one...

Comment

Originally posted by sarsoor View Post
          That will save money on the make-up.

When I saw the title of the film, I thought at first that it was going to be a period piece.

I thought to myself, "how is he going to work 'skullfuck' into 17th Century dialogue?"
          54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Sounds interesting.
            Maybe he'll try out something new instead of the white trash topic.
            At least I hope so. Just tried to watch H2 some weeks ago, but I didn't watch more than 25 minutes.

Ho1000C and TDR were both good movies in my opinion and since this doesn't seem to be remake, it has potential. I'll wait for the first trailer, before I judge this.

"Idiots in their own idiotic way have their own idiotic worries."

Comment

I'm guessing this is going to owe a lot to The Fog. The setups sound basically the same.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

When I saw the title of the film, I thought at first that it was going to be a period piece.

I thought to myself, "how is he going to work 'skullfuck' into 17th Century dialogue?"
                Hahaha...tried to think of a witty response but I cant't. This comment made me giggle, though...

Comment

Yes! That's some good news. I really love Zombie's movies and can't wait for a new original movie of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                    Yes! That's some good news. I really love Zombie's movies and can't wait for a new original movie of him.
                    Original movie?

Comment

Sign me up. Sounds good.

Comment

Meh, I'm kinda done with the whole Rob Zombie thing. We shall see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

Look not to thine cock in thy skull but look forth maiden to thy cock in thy heart.

Now that is Shakespearian right there.

Comment

i wont hold my breath for this one. h2 sucked so bad. the first was ok for a remake. and ho1000c and the devils rejects were both great, but when he put ho1000c out i considered him a novelty director, and didn't expect him to make anything good after that but he's 2-2 so i don't know, maybe it wont be sh%T, but like i said...

Comment

I'll check this movie out. Zombie is one of the best directors working today. H2 was a cluster fuck of a film, but its still better then the majority of films that are released.

Comment

Fine,I'll say it! Enough with the the Rob Zombie bashing here-old news.It's not a remake so give it a chance already before you decide it's gonna suck!!!
                                sigpic
                                Dr.Loomis:"Does anybody live here?"
                                Sheriff Brackett:"No,not since 1963 when it happened-every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted."
                                Dr.Loomis:"THEY MAY BE RIGHT."

Comment

Working...
                                X