Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rob Zombie's The Lords Of Salem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Interesting trailer, I'll be there opening day!

    Comment


    • I'll be definitely checking this out.

      Comment


      • Hmmm....me no like new trailer.

        Other than some of the visuals, it seems pretty amateurish.


        Comment


        • Out of all the horror films being released this year, I think I'm excited the most for this one. That trailer is amazing, & this looks completely different from Zombie's other works.

          Can't wait to see the final product.

          Comment


          • Sheri looks pretty dried out. But anyway, I am pumped for this.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Frey View Post
              You guys ready for the fanboys to cream their jeans? Heres a new trailer.

              [YOUTUBE]Y606RoSur8o[/YOUTUBE]
              pants creamed.
              2015 song draft



              the cramps - surfin dead
              rob zombie - living dead girl
              public image limited - the order of death
              L7 - pretend we're dead
              michale graves - dawn of the dead
              patti smith - dead to the world
              the pixies - dead
              bukka white- fixin to di blues
              omd - forever (live and die)
              bif naked - i died

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                Sheri looks pretty dried out. But anyway, I am pumped for this.
                Even though I got insanely pumped after seeing the trailer, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who had that exact same thought.

                It's like, she's still attractive, but she's gotten skinnier.

                Comment


                • The trailer looks pretty promising... does Zombie cut his own trailers?

                  Originally posted by Myerszilla View Post
                  Even though I got insanely pumped after seeing the trailer, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who had that exact same thought.

                  It's like, she's still attractive, but she's gotten skinnier.
                  That's the problem when very thin women age- if they don't allow themselves at least 10 pounds (20 in her case, although it may just be for the role...) , then they look much harsher and older than they would otherwise.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KittenInTheBrain View Post
                    The trailer looks pretty promising... does Zombie cut his own trailers?



                    That's the problem when very thin women age- if they don't allow themselves at least 10 pounds (20 in her case, although it may just be for the role...) , then they look much harsher and older than they would otherwise.
                    I've noticed, and I don't mind a skinny woman, but at least keep it healthy looking so that you can age more gracefully.

                    Sheri Moon is definitely slimmer than she was back when H2 came out. Her face was a lot more "full" then too.

                    Still, I'm looking forward to seeing what her performance brings.

                    Comment


                    • Gotta say I'm not all that impressed with the trailer although witches is not exactly a favorite sub genre of horror I especially enjoy. I'm sure I'll give it a watch once it comes to DVD but no desire to go to the theater for it

                      Comment


                      • Nice! I can't fuckin wait! But I bet it goes straight to dvd in the UK ... I will have to buy a projector

                        Comment


                        • After a second look at the new trailer it doesn't look that great. Maybe it's the way it's cut, but I thought the first one had a better impact. The three old ladies chanting about Satan sounds a bit silly.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                            After a second look at the new trailer it doesn't look that great. Maybe it's the way it's cut, but I thought the first one had a better impact. The three old ladies chanting about Satan sounds a bit silly.

                            I think the new trailer is decent, but I agree with you that the first one was far better.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                              After a second look at the new trailer it doesn't look that great. Maybe it's the way it's cut, but I thought the first one had a better impact. The three old ladies chanting about Satan sounds a bit silly.
                              Yeah, it all seems a bit ham-fisted. Hopefully, it goes down more of a strange path, than what was shown. The witches came across pretty lame. Like:

                              "Ooooh, look at us! We have satanic symbols on our foreheads, and we're old and ugly. Boogedy-boogedy-boo!"

                              The whole trailer had a very cliche/immature feel about it. I hope I'm wrong though.


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Frey View Post
                                You guys ready for the fanboys to cream their jeans? Heres a new trailer.

                                [YOUTUBE]Y606RoSur8o[/YOUTUBE]
                                Looks pretty good.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X