No announcement yet.

Rob Zombie's The Lords Of Salem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My expectations will be in check for this one. The reviews suggest this will be one of those "Love it or hate it" kind of movies.

Comment

• Isn't this also getting a VOD release ?

Comment

• what the fuck?

I want to see this in theaters

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
          Isn't this also getting a VOD release ?
          I don't know but probably. Movies like this always get the VOD treatment.

Comment

• Seeing this on Thursday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
              Look for torrents this weekend !
              I want to see this in theater! Isn't it worth showing there?
              Originally posted by The Geek View Post
              Here's the Amazon UK link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lords-Salem-...lords+of+salem

I like the art.
              That's the DVD, but where's the Blu?
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• I can't seem to find any local theaters playing this... fuck!!!!! I was so pumped for this...

Comment

• Just found out that Regal is showing this. There's one half an hour away. Going to try and see it on Monday.

If you have a Regal close, check and see if they're showing it.

Comment

• Just checked and it's not on VOD... yet.

If it does well this weekend at 300+ locations, I bet they'll possibly expand it next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                      I want to see this in theater! Isn't it worth showing there?

That's the DVD, but where's the Blu?
                      Up your ass?

Comment

• I am not overly excited to see this but I probably will since it seems to be getting such a limited release and it is showing here.

Comment

• Just got back from seeing this and find it difficult to rate. The audience didn't like it and there was an overwhelming "Eh?" when the credits rolled, followed by mutterings of "the hell was that about?". This is a very 70's satanic exploitation type movie that's more about disturbing imagery than coherence. I was expecting that but the audience wasn't and I can see why this is basically getting a straight to DVD release.

Personally I enjoyed a lot of the imagery but I'm unsure if it got under my skin, I'll have to wait a while. Overall I kinda liked it and it had a few laughs and moments the audience ate up but its not anything special in my eyes.

Some reason I thought Sid Haig had a big role in this but he only has a brief cameo. I liked the witches though, they were very cool.

I think I was expecting things to kick off a bit in the final act but it kinda remained weird and plodding which has probably given an initial feeling of slight disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                            This is a very 70's satanic exploitation type movie that's more about disturbing imagery than coherence..

Sweet. I'm sold.
                            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                            My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                              Up your ass?

Now now...

Comment

• I mistook the first moments of this movies trailer for the new scary movie 5 or 6 coming out.
                                All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X