• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez Ox... lighten the fuck up!

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post

sigpic
      Dr.Loomis:"Does anybody live here?"
      Sheriff Brackett:"No,not since 1963 when it happened-every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted."
      Dr.Loomis:"THEY MAY BE RIGHT."

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrantula05 View Post
        I can't help laugh.
        Either we complain about remakes, or sequeals, or the actors, or the directors, or the titles... It's kind of funny really that as horror fans we expect so much from our genre which is over looked really by mainstream cinema, and yet are never bloody satisfied with the films being announced. Apparently beggers can be choosers?
        Maybe we should all watch chick flicks instead and have a cry because Hollywood isn't making the horror films we want.
        Boo hoo.
        At the end of the day if horror is alive and kicking, even if it's a remake or in 3D or by a director I don't like or it's the 18th installment in a series... at least it is still horror.
        Actually for the most part, I agree. I do not mind remakes, or even series or franchise horror. However it is entertainment that we are going to (probably) be paying to see, which I think gives us all the right to complain if we feel the need. And actually beggars can be choosers in that we can choose not to support a movie by not buying tickets or getting other people to go, which if enough people did would in fact influence a studio not to make a sequel at all. Why have the thread if not to hear different opinions? I think horror getting exposure is a good thing, and people talking about it, good and bad here on these threads is exposure.

I'm not being snarky! Just expressing an opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by scarletsimple View Post
          Actually for the most part, I agree. I do not mind remakes, or even series or franchise horror. However it is entertainment that we are going to (probably) be paying to see, which I think gives us all the right to complain if we feel the need. And actually beggars can be choosers in that we can choose not to support a movie by not buying tickets or getting other people to go, which if enough people did would in fact influence a studio not to make a sequel at all. Why have the thread if not to hear different opinions? I think horror getting exposure is a good thing, and people talking about it, good and bad here on these threads is exposure.

Amen to everyone thinking on different levels it makes the world more interseting. And that wasn't snarky in the least!

Comment

Originally posted by scarletsimple View Post

Originally posted by Tyrantula05 View Post

Amen to everyone thinking on different levels it makes the world more interseting. And that wasn't snarky in the least!
            Them fighting words they are.

I do agree though, it would be boring if everyone had the same out look. Also, extremists are always fun to laugh at.
            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Quote from some random page:

"This article should be called 'Rob Zombie's Wife Has A Job Again"

Comment

I hope Bill Moseley is in this

Comment

Originally posted by OldAverageJoe View Post
                  I don't

AG DRAFT 2015

1. Requiem for a Dream (2000) - D. Aronofsky
                  2. Birdman (2014) - A. González Iñárritu
                  3. Dazed and Confused (1993) - R. Linklater
                  4. There Will Be Blood (2007) - P. T. Anderson
                  5. Thirst (2009) - C. Park
                  6. Dead Man's Shoes (2004) - S. Meadows
                  7. Pusher (1996) - N. Winding Refn
                  8. Gomorrah (2008 ) - M. Garrone
                  9. The Way of the Gun (2000) - C. McQuarrie
                  10. Sexy Beast (2000) - J. Glazer

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherofTears View Post
                    I love the films Rob has done so far so I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. It's about time someone made a horror film about witches because I for one am getting sick of vampires and zombies.
                    I agree, but I'd rather him direct Halloween 3. This new film at least has an intriguing premise.

I hope he never remakes the classic Blob.

Comment

Originally posted by michelley View Post
                      I agree, but I'd rather him direct Halloween 3.
                      !?
                      [YOUTUBE]HwA1yNpcTwA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by The Spook View Post
                        !?
                        That is your opinion. Let me guess you did not like Zombies versions of Halloween and 2.

Comment

That is your opinion. Let me guess you did not like Zombies versions of Halloween and 2.
                          The I enjoyed the first, but the second one was his worst film by far.

I'd rather see Lords of Salem, than a third Halloween.
                          [YOUTUBE]HwA1yNpcTwA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

yeah as much as I dont like his halloween films, id rather see a H3 from him than this. I'm sorry but this doesnt even interest me the slightest from the plot standpoint.

Comment

I agree, but I'd rather him direct Halloween 3.
                              *SMACK*

Comment

Originally posted by OldAverageJoe View Post
                                That's like hoping for flies to buzz around shit. It's inevitable.

I'd rather him direct Halloween 3.
                                No, you really don't.
                                Last edited by bastardo!; 09-30-2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X