No announcement yet.

May (2002)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought May was well made. I enjoy it everytime I watch it, which is pretty often. Not every day, or month, but more than some other movies.
    argueing is a waste of fucking life!
    The Ultimate BD Quote Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Sawyer
      I saw this movie on tv a few days ago. Anna Faris the girl from the Scary Movies series plays in this movie too. It's pretty weird movie, I'll say that. This ugly girl named May, tries to make friends with other people. The story is really weird and pretty twisted. Anyone else seen this movie?

@#$%ing May @itch, killed Anna Faris, I love Anna Faris, and May just up and killed her! :confused: you suck MAY YOU SUCK I HATE YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by saddmachine
        i enjoy this movie. it sorta reminds me of a modern day Carrie.
        Ha! funny you should say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooneofconsequence
          @#$%ing May @itch, killed Anna Faris, I love Anna Faris, and May just up and killed her! :confused: you suck MAY YOU SUCK I HATE YOU!

Ever heard of GIVING AWAY AN ENDING?

Comment

oh k

May is so not ugly. She's adorbale. Anna Faris is too but Angela is so quirky and cute, especially in the laundromat.

I Jeremy Sisto. His voice is SEXY.

This movie is great, haters.

HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by alt0077
              OK movie. they stole the ending from PIECES, and Pieces is a lot better movie.
              I hope you're trying to be funny.

I loved the ending of May, it perfectly twisted finale to a perfectly twisted film.

Stolen from Pieces...oh come on!

Nathan
              i'm not bad, i'm just misunderstood...

http://freaq90.dvdaf.com/owned

Comment

I fucking love this movie, those who know me know it. It is one of the best horror films to come out in recent years. I have seen the movie 36 times. I identify with the character "May" in some stuff and I like the characters. The movie is fucked up just like me. I can understand why some might not like it so I respect that. I have shown the movie to some of my friends and they loved it.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by snodawg666
                  I'm sure everyone already knows, but I'll say it again. I hate this movie. Why people love it so much, I'll never know
                  I am with you, Dude.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. Nothing spectacular, but solid.

Comment

It was a promising debut...but a lot of the dialogue ("I need some icecbues for my nipples!") is really jarring and unnatural...

Comment

Originally posted by ex mortis
                        It was a promising debut...but a lot of the dialogue ("I need some icecbues for my nipples!") is really jarring and unnatural...
                        I'm failry certain that was the point...It's a pitch black comedy...

Comment

Originally posted by N2NOther
                          I'm failry certain that was the point...It's a pitch black comedy...
                          Possibly, but it doesn't work for me when certain lines take me out of the experience. One could say the same for David Lynch's dialogue, but since his whole world is bizarre you don't think twice about his characters spouting non-sequitors.

Comment

I guess...But I loved the quirkiness of everyone...Since the movie is a comedy it fit right in...

Comment

Yeah, when the rocker guy asks May for some ice cubes I find it so innapropriate. In real life who the hell does that!? :confused:

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by N2NOther
                                I guess...But I loved the quirkiness of everyone...Since the movie is a comedy it fit right in...
                                I guess we'll agree to disagree here. I happen to think black comedy is more effective when it is played as an exaggeration of reality. Man Bites Dog comes to mind as a great example: it starts off grittily realistic, and the exaggeration grows as the story progresses. May just doesn't build that way, and as a result, much of the comedic elements get a little lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X