May (2002)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May (2002)

I saw this movie on tv a few days ago. Anna Faris the girl from the Scary Movies series plays in this movie too. It's pretty weird movie, I'll say that. This ugly girl named May, tries to make friends with other people. The story is really weird and pretty twisted. Anyone else seen this movie?

Yeah,I thought this movie was a little fucked up. The girl that plays her scares the hell outta me.

Comment

I'm sure everyone already knows, but I'll say it again. I hate this movie. Why people love it so much, I'll never know

Comment

did you get it I hate May...its the worst piece of shit ever made

Comment

Originally posted by snodawg666
          I'm sure everyone already knows, but I'll say it again. I hate this movie. Why people love it so much, I'll never know

Your not alone.

One of the most idiotic movies I've watched in the past few years. I remember at first how angered I was that I didn't get to see it in theaters,but after renting it I was never so happy to have saved $8 at the theater.

Comment

I did hate the ending though, that was just stupid:confused:

Comment

Go

Well, I'm the odd one out then, cos I loved it
              ________
              Erica_Lopez
              Last edited by Lifes-a-Game; 05-07-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I thought it was a cool little flick, the ending was a little out of place but other than that it wasnt bad.

Just wondering for all the people who hate this film, did you all like Body Parts?

Comment

I saw Body Parts a LONG time ago, but I remember really enjoying it.

Comment

I liked this movie alot. I rented it when it first came out and me and the people who I watched it with really got into it. I thought it did a really good job of creating a creepy atmosphere. The performances weren't oscar worthy, but they were good enough.
                    9/10

ITS A FIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE! WHATS TO REVIEW? YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! IF YOU LIKED IT BEFORE YOU WILL NOW, IF YOU DIDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RENT A MY LITTLE PONY MOVIE AND CRY IN A CORNER!
                    +26 Trader

Wii: 6359-1123-8521-2187 | MK: 0130-2350-0007

Comment

It was pretty good i got it from blockbuster 4 a dollar cant go wrong with that

Comment

Yeah I thought it was an okay film as well. I watched it in the cinema and someone actually ran out during one scene....I think it was the eyeball scene. Anna Faris' character was really pesky though...she always seems to play annoying characters.

Comment

I found it to be a great flick.. Loved the bizarre characters, dark humor and found the story to be a refreshing change in stark contrast to the same old stale movie storylines floating about these days. I'd recommend it highly to those with a progressive look towards horror or that that just want to see something different.
                          Infini-Tropolis.com

Comment

I enjoyed it. I loved the story and i really liked the character May. I felt sorry for her in many ways. Its a twisted story about a lonely girl looking for acceptance and wanting to fit in. I think everyone can relate to her in a way. Wether its wanting acceptance or just being lonely. Its a great character study.

I look farword to Lucky Mckees The Woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Lifes-a-Game
                              Well, I'm the odd one out then, cos I loved it
                              Same here. This movie rocked!

***1/2 OUT OF **** for me. Angela Bettis gave an amazing performance in this flick and Jeremy Sisto was pretty good too. I'll admit the movie is weird as hell , but damn it was powerful!
                              "Wait until I find Satan and he drags you off to hell....then we'll see who's laughing"

Comment

Working...
                              X