Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Woman In Black (2012)

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/New-T...art-26255.html

Directed by James Watkins, The Woman In Black stars Daniel Radcliffe as Arthur Kipps, a young lawyer sent to a small town to collect the papers of a recently deceased client. What he doesn't know, however, is that the little town is haunted and he discovers that the house he's in is also inhabited by a very vengeful ghost. The film co-stars Ciaran Hinds, Janet McTeer, Shaul Dooley, and David Burke and is set to arrive in theaters on February 3, 2012.

That's the best trailer I've seen in a long, long time. Unfortunately, I wasn't particularly keen on the '89 version, so my expectations are still rather low.

Comment

Looks pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see Daniel Radcliffe play a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
        That's the best trailer I've seen in a long, long time. Unfortunately, I wasn't particularly keen on the '89 version, so my expectations are still rather low.
        Love the 1989 film, one of my all-time favorite ghost story films. The novel is an excellent read!

Comment

Originally posted by Dthecryptkeeper View Post
          Love the 1989 film, one of my all-time favorite ghost story films. The novel is an excellent read!
          I agree. this looks fantastic, and I loved the original film. One of the creepier films out there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanBrown View Post
            I agree. this looks fantastic, and I loved the original film. One of the creepier films out there for sure.
            Did you know that in the 1989 film, the actor who plays Arthur Kipps (Kidd) is the actor who has played Radcliffe's father in all of the Harry Potter films. IMO, sort of ironic, perhaps??...

Comment

Originally posted by Dthecryptkeeper View Post
              Did you know that in the 1989 film, the actor who plays Arthur Kipps (Kidd) is the actor who has played Radcliffe's father in all of the Harry Potter films. IMO, sort of ironic, perhaps??...
              Whoa, really? That indeed is quite ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanBrown View Post
                Whoa, really? That indeed is quite ironic.
                Yes really!

Comment

I just watched the trailer again. I hope they don't go CGI crazy with the ghost.

Comment

Looks pretty good.

Comment

damn that trailer creeped me out. Probably because it was night and i was alone while watching it. I wasn't expecting to see the woman's head behind him. i need to see this movie.
                      Don't fuck with the babysitter

Comment

Originally posted by mrs_michaelmyers View Post
                        damn that trailer creeped me out. Probably because it was night and i was alone while watching it. I wasn't expecting to see the woman's head behind him. i need to see this movie.
                        Me too!
                        Wicked Trailer!

Comment

Looks good. Eden Lake (which was written and directed by James Watkins) and My Little Eye (which was written by James Watkins) are also two good films so I have high hopes for this.

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

I enjoyed My Little Eye too. Not so much Eden Lake

Anyway, this looks good. I'm also looking forward to Radcliffe moving on from Potter

Comment

looking forward to seeing this. i loved eden lake so that was a major selling point for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X