Contagion (2011)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contagion (2011)

I saw no thread for this anywhere...it's more a thriller movie...but what do you all think about it?

PLEASE DON'T EAT ME ALIVE IF I NEED TO POST THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE...Kindly tell me
    Awkward, morbid, and usually confused.

Originally posted by fancyfeast View Post
    I saw no thread for this anywhere...it's more a thriller movie...but what do you all think about it?

PLEASE DON'T EAT ME ALIVE IF I NEED TO POST THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE...Kindly tell me
    Looking forward to it.

Not a fan of the PG-13 rating but movies like this seem to always be PG-13. (Or PG here in BC.)

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

It does..it looks really well done...plus I love me some Matt Damon and Kate Winslet (((:

Comment

It does..it looks really well done...plus I love me some Matt Damon and Kate Winslet (((:
        Yeah, it has a GREAT cast.

Comment

Don't know too much about this movie, other than it looks alot like the film "Outbreak".

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
            Don't know too much about this movie other than it looks alot like the film "Outbreak".
            It also looks like "Invasion" with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
              Yeah I was thinking that too.

I also agree it has a really good cast. I respect Matt Damon a lot after seeing an Inside the Actor's Studio interview with him. He seems like a really good guy.

Gordon Freeman is not my real name.
              We're going to Hell so bring your sunblock
              Top 5 movies atm: Fight Club, Requiem For a Dream, Se7en, American Psycho and the Fighter

Comment

Looks like it's a well done film and with a cast like that I'm looking forward to it, even if it's not too original.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post
                  That shouldn't be a good thing.

This looks awesome, though. Can't get enough of Soderbergh

Comment

Mainstream

Comment

Originally posted by Edo View Post
                      Mainstream
                      What's wrong with the film being mainstream?

Comment

I think it'll be good...Mainstream or not...

Comment

I think it'll be good...Mainstream or not...
                          Yeah, I agree with you. A good film is a good film, and it doesn't matter if It's mainstream or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Edo View Post
                            Mainstream

I'm confused, I mean no disrespect, but almost every film I've seen you mention and like is mainstream. The few films you bring up that aren't mainstream, you hate. Plus all wrote in your post is "Mainstream". What does that mean, is that good? Or bad? I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post

I'm confused, I mean no disrespect, but almost every film I've seen you mention and like is mainstream. The few films you bring up that aren't mainstream, you hate. Plus all wrote in your post is "Mainstream". What does that mean, is that good? Or bad? I don't understand.
                              Totally agreed with this as it's more than a little confusing. And that shouldn't be the case with this director, because most of his films are extremely un mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                              X