No announcement yet.

King Kong (2005)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the savages, it just gets horrible.

Comment

"King Kong(2005)"....Peter Jackson's wonderful remake of the 1933 classic is a knockout!! Great special effects,beautiful cinematography,astounding art direction/production, and terrific directing by Jackson is evident. The movie is entertaining from start to finish. The solid screenplay is wonderfully brought to life by Naomi Watts,Adrien Brody, and even Jack Black (I really cant stand this gross/creepy guy..but he was "ok" here). Also loved seeing Andy Serkis, and his character of "Lumpy" is a hoot to watch. His performance as "Kong" is the icing on the cake though. I like that there is many different dinosaurs and giant bugs present in the movie, and some might think they were over the top, but they all work for the most part and add a little more excitement. The island natives in this version are so ugly, scary, and evil. These scenes add such creepy and intense atmosphere that I love. The wonderful music score, great costume designs, and wonderful special makeup effects all add greatly to the movie too. One of the best remakes/monster movies ever!!

10/10

Comment

Originally posted by King_ov_Hell View Post
        not true. there are many terrific scenes throughout the film.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ov_Hell View Post
          No way brew.

I love the original. And although PJ's is very different in tone, it's an amazingly done remake. It's just breath taking, PJ is actually a huge fan of the original, and actually has one of the last surviving models of Kong that were used in the original. Of which I think there is 2, or 3 left.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
          My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
            No way brew.

I love the original. And although PJ's is very different in tone, it's an amazingly done remake. It's just breath taking, PJ is actually a huge fan of the original, and actually has one of the last surviving models of Kong that were used in the original. Of which I think there is 2, or 3 left.

Comment

Working...
            X